• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Never Played (insert name)

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Never played: Tri Force Heroes, Minish Cap, the Four Swords games, basically a lot of the spinoff rubbish.

Didn't finish: Oracle of Ages. Worst Zelda game I've played. Only time I've ever just straight up said "this isn't fun, I'm not doing this anymore." Will likely never go back.
I’m curious as to what you dislike about Minish Cap?

D

Deleted member 83535

The dungeons in OoA were actually fun, from what I remember, but the in-between parts were god awful. And I had a seething hatred of literally every minigame, and normally I love the minigames in Zelda. I was somewhere in the process of getting to Jabu-Jabu and I just realized that the last few hours I'd been playing, I'd been forcing myself to play. So I just said the hell with it and stopped. As for all the spinoff stuff, those aren't real Zelda games. I don't want dumbass gimmicks, or needing multiple friends to play with me. Nothing about the experience of a Zelda game lends itself to needing other people.
I agree with the minigames, and most of them are required. It also has some annoying bosses and sub-bosses. Granted I haven't played it in quite a while.

As for your "spin-off" hatred... Nearly every Zelda game has been gimmicky. But Four Swords Adventures doesn't require you to play with friends and its a really fun game. As for Minish Cap? That's not even an option, it's a solo game and one of the best 2D Zelda games out there.
Real spin offs don't have "The Legend of Zelda" title, most are passable but Cadence of Hyrule is a great game too.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Never played any of the Four Swords games, except for one for only a couple seconds on my brother's friend's 3DS.

D

Deleted member 83535

Also, John, I've played and enjoyed Cadence. I was thinking more like Link's Crossbow Training.
Ah well, Crossbow Training is barely a game, it's more of a proof of concept demo, really :b
You should give Minish Cap a try, the kinstone thing isn't that bad.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I'll add Wind Waker to the list of Zelda games I've played, never have to play again. Anyone familiar with my post history on ZD knows my feelings on that one.

Suckward is another game I'll never touch again. Heck, I'm loath just to acknowledge its existence.

D

Deleted member 83535

Four Swords Adventures is the only one I've never played. I probably will never get the chance, unless by some miracle it comes to the Switch or gets a remake or something.
That game unfortunately is the one left behind huh? Pity. I did find it quite enjoyable even played solo.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Uh, just saying, I LOVE Crossbow Training and play it to this day haha
How many of you have found out about the 2-scarecrow secret in that game? ; JJ

D

Deleted member 83535

Uh, just saying, I LOVE Crossbow Training and play it to this day haha
How many of you have found out about the 2-scarecrow secret in that game? ; JJ
I mean, it's a decent play through, I just struggle justifying the title as a full-fledged game. I think Nintendo should have brought it back as an extra on Twilight Princess HD.

I've never played Four Swords Adventures and probably never will. I'd like to so I can say I've played and beat every mainline Zelda game but I dont have that much interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom