• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Never Played (insert name)

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Only one I haven't played is OoA, and I'm waiting with that so I can LP it blind. Also haven't played Four Swords, but I don't really count that one.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have played every main series game in the series, bar the original version of FS (but I have the Anniversary Edition so it counts). I've beaten most of them, but have not beaten TFH, FS, or OOA (I've played most of it) and of the ones I've beaten, LA is the only one I have yet to beat without a guide (which is about to change as I recently got the Switch remake).

I'm not sure there are any I wouldn't replay, I've even played through games I don't like much more than once.

D

Deleted member 83535

Oh right, not sure if we are counting these but since I decided to update my signature: I've beaten not just nearly every game but also nearly every major version of those games. That means the 3 main versions of Ocarina of Time, 2 versions of Wind Waker, 2 of Twilight Princess and I recently started the HD one.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
It stands for Let's Play, as I do youtube ^^

No link؟

Oh right, not sure if we are counting these but since I decided to update my signature: I've beaten not just nearly every game but also nearly every major version of those games. That means the 3 main versions of Ocarina of Time, 2 versions of Wind Waker, 2 of Twilight Princess and I recently started the HD one.

Yoooooo that's nuts! 3 versions of OoT dot dot dot I thought there was just the Master Quest version. Unless you meant the N6fo fuh sho and the Gamecube version...which would be 4 in total? I'm lost:/

D

Deleted member 83535

Yoooooo that's nuts! 3 versions of OoT dot dot dot I thought there was just the Master Quest version. Unless you meant the N6fo fuh sho and the Gamecube version...which would be 4 in total? I'm lost:/
Well, yes. I'm counting the N64, Master Quest and 3D. From N64 to GameCube it only had minor corrections, but if you want to count it, sure, I've beaten that one too. Same for Majora's Mask.
Like I said, I'm not counting minor versioning, but I am looking forward to be able to play Ocarina of Time version 1.0, which has the Fire Temple chanting and red blood instead of green. Since I'm from Europe, I only had access to version 1.2. The GameCube version is based on 1.2 but adds extra censoring, namely on Gerudo symbols.

In sum, what I count as major versions are for example Original, Master Quest and 3D; these change the game on its core. I do count Twilight Princess as Original, Wii and HD, because the Wii version completely mirrors the game and changes the controls. Link's Awakening has Original, DX and the Switch version. From Original to DX it not only has colors but changes a few items and adds an extra quest. And so on.

I've been working towards a document where all the games versioning will be explained in a clearer, more entertaining manner, if anyone is interested. Here's a very early version of it.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Let's sww... Awakening, Spirit Tracks, Any of the HD remakes, the CDI games, and Triforce Heroes. Either don't have the time, the game, the money, or the software (CDI) to play them.

Never played: Tri Force Heroes, Minish Cap, the Four Swords games, basically a lot of the spinoff rubbish.

Didn't finish: Oracle of Ages. Worst Zelda game I've played. Only time I've ever just straight up said "this isn't fun, I'm not doing this anymore." Will likely never go back.

D

Deleted member 83535

Never played: Tri Force Heroes, Minish Cap, the Four Swords games, basically a lot of the spinoff rubbish.

Didn't finish: Oracle of Ages. Worst Zelda game I've played. Only time I've ever just straight up said "this isn't fun, I'm not doing this anymore." Will likely never go back.
Wow for real? That "spin off rubbish" has some of the best games of the franchise. And I have no idea how you managed to not have fun playing Oracle of Ages.

Wow for real? That "spin off rubbish" has some of the best games of the franchise. And I have no idea how you managed to not have fun playing Oracle of Ages.
The dungeons in OoA were actually fun, from what I remember, but the in-between parts were god awful. And I had a seething hatred of literally every minigame, and normally I love the minigames in Zelda. I was somewhere in the process of getting to Jabu-Jabu and I just realized that the last few hours I'd been playing, I'd been forcing myself to play. So I just said the hell with it and stopped. As for all the spinoff stuff, those aren't real Zelda games. I don't want dumbass gimmicks, or needing multiple friends to play with me. Nothing about the experience of a Zelda game lends itself to needing other people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom