• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Never Played (insert name)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I haven't played LOZ II, Skyward Sword, or FS and FSA.
lozII: on my to do list
Skyward Sword: if someone can tell me how one can sanely map a wiimote to a PS3 controller, let me know
FS AND FSA: that's a multiplayer game. you need multiplayers

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I take pride in the fact that I have played every Zelda game but four swords, and I have beaten every Zelda I have played but four swords adventures. Once I get around to playing FS I’m probably never going to play it again. It’s a good enough game, but it’s such a pain in the butt to be able to play it that I’m probably never gonna bother playing it again.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I've played at least a majority of every main Zelda. Completed most of them. Haven't played the CD-I games nor Link's Crossbow Training, or really any spin-off aside from Hyrule Warriors.

There's plenty of Zeldas I don't plan on picking up again as fun as some of them were they just aren't fun enough. The only ones I'd gladly play again are BotW, TP, OoT, MM, LoZ, and TFH if I knew online was still active.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
I've played at least a majority of every main Zelda. Completed most of them. Haven't played the CD-I games nor Link's Crossbow Training, or really any spin-off aside from Hyrule Warriors.

I LOVE LINK'S CROWSSBOW TRAINING. I've been paying it even these last few days.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Never Trifarce Zeroes.

Ever.

Haven't played Hyrule Warriors or Crossbow Training, if those count.

Other than that, I've put at least a few hours into every Zelda game. The ones I've played the least are the Four Swords games and I've only ever really messed around with Zelda II.

I haven't bothered with Twilight Princess HD either.

D

Deleted member 83535

I think I've beaten nearly every game. Even both Tingle games, which are actually fantastic.
Haven't really played the Game & Watch one and never beaten Zelda 2.
Will never play Triforce Heroes again because that's a terrible game to play solo, what a frustrating mess.
Unsure on Four Swords, it's playable solo, but dull.
Hyrule Warriors takes so long to do everything that if I ever managed to unlock everything, I'll never play it again.

Oh, also, I've played Ocarina of Time so many times that the only way I'll replay it is if either a new version comes out or I can comfortably play version 1.0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom