• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Never Played (insert name)

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
What Zelda games have you never played?
Also, what games have you played and feel that you will just never play again?

For me, I've never played Breath of the Wild, A Link Between Worlds, or Skyward Sword. And I cannot for the life of me
get into Twilight Princess.

I've never played nor owned Four Swords Adventures. I have both Oracle games on my 3ds but I've yet to play them. I've played all the other main games at some point in some form.

Link's Awakening was a game I put down and haven't picked back up, but at this point, I'm just gonna wait on the remake to play it now. I have never once revisited a A Link Between Worlds after 100%ing it, and I'm not sure if I ever will.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Link's Awakening was a game I put down and haven't picked back up...

Oh, interesting. Actually you're the first person I've heard who said they don't like it haha. Personally I love Link's Awakening!

I own but have never played Four Swords.

Games I'll likely never replay: Adventure of Link, Four Swords Adventures, Tri Force Heroes, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Minish Cap.

: o Never replay AoL? I mean I understand how hard it is, but it's the original - the birth of everything! Almost your entire list are all the games I love haha
And I need to add Triforce Heroes to my list of never played.

Oh, interesting. Actually you're the first person I've heard who said they don't like it haha. Personally I love Link's Awakening!

: o Never replay AoL? I mean I understand how hard it is, but it's the original - the birth of everything! Almost your entire list are all the games I love haha
And I need to add Triforce Heroes to my list of never played.

Wasn't the original LoZ the birth of everything?

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
There's only one main series Zelda game I haven't played outright, and that's Four Swords. I have the GBA version, but, I've just never had anybody to play it with so rip.

There's a couple of Zelda games I've played but I haven't beat. The original Legend of Zelda and Tri-Force Heroes. I do want to beat both someday, though.

As for Zelda games I've beat but won't play again, that's a bit trickier since it's hard to truly know whether or not I might just get the urge to replay any of them one day. I think definitively I won't replay Adventure of Link. Beating it once was good enough for me. Four Swords Adventures is also one where I just don't care about it enough to ever replay it. I don't know if I'll ever go back to the DS games (Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks) as well.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Never touched the accursed CDI-s and never will. Nor the tingle games, cuz y'know tingle.

Aside from the spinoffs i've played the main games and in almost all cases 100%, was never sure if you COULD 100% FS

Ezlo

The Minish Craftsman
Never played: BotW (but looking forward to soon) FS, and FSA, TFH, LoZ, AoL
Won't replay: ST, SS (I love the game but just not a motion control guy)

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I never played the DS games as I never had one when I was younger, when I got my 3ds they were definitely on my radar, but time passed and my interest in trying them faded out [plus I heard they weren't that good, phantom hourglass at least], I'm still up for trying spirit tracks at some point though
as much as I detest the oracles, I do sorta somewhat wanna try them again to see if it was just my mindset at the time, but honestly I'd replay any zelda game before those

also I ain't counting tri force heroes

Never played yet: Link to the Past, Minish Cap, both Oracle games, Four Swords, Spirit Tracks, Link Between Worlds, Triforce Heroes.

Will never touch again: Skyward Sword, Four Sword Adventures, Breath of the Wild

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom