• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Netflix Now Available On 3DS!!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Netflix-Logo.jpg

HEY GUYS!!!

I am going to be the first to announce that Netflix is now available on the Nintendo 3DS in North America!! And it's FREE!!!

If you don't have your Nintendo 3DS connected to the internet, Follow these simple steps!

1) Go to the System Settings via the HOME Menu

Setup01.png

2)Click on "Internet Settings"

Setup02.png

3) Tap "Connection Settings."

Setup03.png

4) Tap "New Connection."

Setup04.png

5) Tap "Manual Setup."

Setup05.png

6) Tap "Search for Access Point."

Setup06.png

7) Look for your wireless network.

Setup09.png

Once that's done, open the Nintendo eShop and Netflix will be the first thing that appears. Download and there ya go!

:xd:

So yeah, enjoy guys!
~ZH

++EDIT++
This is legit. If you don't believe me, CLICK HERE!!!

Last edited:

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Should be obvious but for anyone who isn't aware, at the very least, this offer doesn't extend to England. I can only assume that the rest of Europe has no such offer either.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Do we really need Netflix to be on every f***ing system? God, whats the point of it anyway? Waste your time watching movies on a tiny screen...

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Yeah Ruby Link, i guess we do. :lol:

And it sucks to because they raised the price. To get the DVDs by mail AND Instantly stream through your console, it's f***ing $15!!!

"That's OUTRAGEOUS!!!"

linkman8

True and Noble
Yeah I saw that this morning when I was searching for new releases on my 3DS. I was excited, but then I remembered the price hikes they've been putting on everything in Netflix now. The very least they could do was give us the app download for free.

...how random, i thought they were gonna wait for the Wii-U to put Netflix on a Nintendo console (though people managed to mod Netflix into the Wii) but hey the 3DS is a great idea say goodbye to 3D movies that require those useless glasses that you should be wearing at the beach

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
...how random, i thought they were gonna wait for the Wii-U to put Netflix on a Nintendo console (though people managed to mod Netflix into the Wii) but hey the 3DS is a great idea say goodbye to 3D movies that require those useless glasses that you should be wearing at the beach
Netflix isn't modded to teh Wii, you can download it for free from the Wii Shop Channel...

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
To all users of Netflix on the Nintendo 3DS!

A small bug in the Netflix app makes it so you can't press the HOME Button to return to the menu. To fix this problem, hold down the POWER Button to force a shut-down, and then re-boot the Netflix app. If you still have further problems, visit support.nintendo.com.

Hope this helped anyone who has had problems.

~ZH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom