• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nervous, scared or both

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Doing exams, job interviews, meeting your fav celeb at a con, being on stage. Your hands shake and so do your knees. Is this because of you being nervos or are you scared to death? Maybe both? Or you don't feel any different at all?
When I was younger I was nervos and scared all the time but last couple of years not at all anymore. Maybe a little bit nervos but not really worth to mention.

When I was younger I only needed to be scared of my parents. It was horrible but compared to now, it was a simpler time.

Now that I'm older I'm constantly worried about money and jobs and bills. I get really nervous in interviews because I know if I **** it up I won't get the job then I won't have money then I can't pay the bills then I might end up homeless again.

There's so much to worry about as an adult.

Though on a nicer side of things I don't get nevous or scared around famous people. I met the voice of Mario and I was really excited but I wasn't nervous. I was still able to talk to him like a normal person, he was just a little more interesting.

Last edited:

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I used to be like that when I was younger. Only when I meet staff or the vice principal and not on stage, I didn't have stage fear. But when I reached high school I was quite used to the scolding, eartwists and beatings that I grew less and less nervous at that point, I no more feared school and infact I started growing attached to the school and was reluctant to leave the school.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I was only really nervous to death once, I remember I had this pre-exam (back when I lived in Iowa) a computer class that was not graded, but the thing was is the software that was used for that exam had one irritating quality, if you made too many mistakes the software would automatically boot you out of the exam I was stressed to death, thankfully my weekend involved me taking a break and escaping to Chicago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom