• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Neither Link Nor Zelda Will Be the Main Playable Character in BOTW2

Most people think BOTW2 is going to have either some element of co-op, or at the very least two playable characters (Link and Zelda), but I believe neither of them will be playable. You see, I have cracked Nintendo's secret code! Let me explain:

1. BOTW2 is likely to be released in 2021
  2. 2021 is Zelda's 35th anniversary
  3. Everyone's favourite pudgy, fairy loving, man-child is 35 years old in the games
That's right, people! 2013 might have been the Year of Luigi, but 2021 is going to be the Year of the Tingle!!!

Very excited for Breath of the Tingle next year!!!!

Attachments

• OcarinaOfTimeTingle.jpg
    OcarinaOfTimeTingle.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 13
It was the picture that really tipped it over the edge for me. Top tier stuff. Though, I don't know what sounds more questionable. Tingle of the Wild or Breath of the Tingle.

I'm more in to Beedle. They're both reincarnating in games.
Also since tingle got a solo game, Beddle needs one too.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
I wonder why this thread wasn't moved to Lorule Lounge.

Uh, anyway...I doubt Tingle will be in BotW2. He wasn't in BotW. Doesn't make sense for him to be in the sequel.
Imagine this: Everyone hated Tingle so much that they froze him. Over 10,000 years later, he's now being thawed out and he now wants revenge. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2: The Tingle Tuner for Nintendo Switch. Coming 2021.

This is no longer a joke thread, this is now a legitimate discussion regarding Tingle's role in future Zelda games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom