• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Need Your Opinion on These Enemies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

herolioness

I want to know your opinions on how to beat these. In Jabu-Jabu's belly, there are these shocky-jellyfish thingys (sorry, I don't know they're names off hand) and I have the hardest trouble beating them while carrying princess Ruto. And when I let her down because they just shock her.

This is probably dumb, but I really need to know how you beat them easily..because I'm having a really hard time beating this stupid dungeon!! :)

Byrne

Waterloo
You stun them with the boomarang and that stuns those weird things.
You're then able to go over the angry toffu :P

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
They are called Biris. At this point of the game, running away is the best option. When you get the Boomerang, you will be able to kill these enemies with ease. If you really want to kill them now, use Deku Nuts to stun them, then use your sword.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
When you're carrying Ruto when you encounter them you can drop her quickly by pressing the R button. This only works if you have a shield, even the Hylian shield. Then you can use the boomerang or a Deku Nut and jump slash combo to take them out easy.

S

ShinyLink

On my Oot i always threw Ruto at the jellyfishes before getting the boomerang.

rettam

I accidentally the...
Another option is slashing at them with Deku Sticks, since those don't conduct their electricity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom