• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Need Tips for Fighting a Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I never thought I would need help fighting the first boss in a Zelda game but I do now. I can't hit Ghirahim without him grabbing my sword within his fingers. How can I hit him?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
His fingers follow your sword movements, so you need to manipulate that to your advantage and basically "trick" him. I recall what I did was to keep my sword high so his hand would be raised slightly, then as soon as I got close enough I went for a spin attack, which is a low attack. Do it right and he won't have time to block. Hope that helped a bit. Good luck.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Another method that works is bring your sword to one side... let's say left, and then, when his hand follows your sword, quickly bring the wii-remote to the opposing side from which his hand was (hand left - sword right and vice versa) and slash diagonally... it SHOULD work...

Night Owl

~Momentai
I just beat him and thought he was easy. I kept holding my sword in the opposite direction than I was planning to strike. if I was fast enough I could get multiple hits in after the first one, if I was too slow he'd catch my sword. The second part is when the real fun begins :) Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom