• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Need More Help in Link to the Past

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suz39

Trying to beat Mothula in Skull Woods, anybody know how to get fairies and get back to where boss is? No way to beat him that I can see without a couple.

To capture fairies and keep them in bottles, you need the Bug Catching Net. You can get it by going to Kakariko (in the Light World), and talking to the sick boy in one of the houses, I'm not sure which. After you get it, just swing it at a fairy, and it will give you the option to keep it in a bottle. Besides that, if you have spare rupees, maybe it would be good to get some Blue or Red potion too.

As for getting back to Mothula, well, I'm not too great on remembering that part. Here is the ZD guide for that part: http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda03Walkthrough12.php. Oh, and by the way, if you have spare magic, try and hit Mothula with the Fire Rod, and it'll do more damage.

S

suz39

Have the net. Have a bottle with spare magic and 2 empty bottles. Just need to know best way to get fairies and get back to where I am to fight Boss. Thanks

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
The best way is to memorize the route. Also, if you want a tip, before killing Mothula, go to the Thieves' Town and complete that dungeon before you actually finish the Skull Woods one,so you get the level 3 mitts and can get the Lvl 3 Sword.
I usually do the first Dark World dungeon and skip to that one before doing the others

S

suz39

Thanks, I will give that a try and see what happens. I thought you had to do them all in order.

S

suz39

Thanks alot that worked. Went thru thieves town then back to skull woods and beat him with the sword no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom