• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Need Help With Finding Twilight Princess E3 Trailer Music With No Sound Effects

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Hello Zelda Dungeoners. I've chosen the "Game Help" prefix for this because I wasn't sure if it should be "Game Help" or "General Zelda".

The music pieces for the Twilight Princess E3 trailers are just epic. Does anybody know where I can find a copy of each without all the sound effects? I've added YouTube videos below in a spoiler tab for quick reference and to save web page space. The third trailer is not listed because I already have that one. (It's the secret intro music.) Thanks for any help.

Trailer 1: Version 1
[video=youtube;TR_Gz-q0dI4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR_Gz-q0dI4[/video]

Trailer 1: Version 2
[video=youtube;nAc2nfClXp0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAc2nfClXp0[/video]

Trailer 2
[video=youtube;ViTiPDZGLBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViTiPDZGLBc[/video]

Trailer 4
[video=youtube;zmct6qN_fJ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmct6qN_fJ0[/video]

Last edited:

Salem

SICK
Trailer 1: Version 1 music is originally from a movie called "Conan the Barbarian", the 1982 version, but the movie version is somewhat longer and slightly different, It was used for the trailer of OoT and WW as well.

Here it is:
[video=youtube;NkMhRvEmG6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkMhRvEmG6s[/video]

It begins from the around the 2:19 minute mark, but bear in mind, it's not exactly the same. The trailer music is like a condensed version of this theme

As for the rest of them, "Trailer 1: Version 2", I remember seeing that version but I don't where the music is from, it feels Zelda-like though.

Trailer two music, I don't know where it's from either, sorry. It's my favourite trailer though. It could be taken from other movies or something.

Trailer 4 on the other hand feels as of though it should have been heard in the game itself, but I can't pinpoint when, it sounds similar enough to the Hyrule field music but not quite, maybe I'm wrong though, it must be a mix of different Zelda theme and just put in sequence, they must be there somewhere in the games but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Trailer 1: Version 1 music is originally from a movie called "Conan the Barbarian", the 1982 version, but the movie version is somewhat longer and slightly different, It was used for the trailer of OoT and WW as well.

It begins from the around the 2:19 minute mark, but bear in mind, it's not exactly the same. The trailer music is like a condensed version of this theme.

The vocals in the trailers sound stronger and at a higher pitch.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmm

Trailer 4: This seems like a mix of themes and I can't pin point what track it actually is to warrant a search, but I know that the main standout theme is in fact a part of the credits theme - (Click)

I can't seem to find the more obscure ones, but this track is great, but I'm not sure where it originated from, but I'd give it a listen nonetheless.

Last edited:

Salem

SICK
We still don't know where the rest of trailer music come from, if we know that, we could find a no-sound effect version of the music.

I can't seem to find the more obscure ones, but this track is great, but I'm not sure where to originated from, but I'd give it a listen nonetheless.
According to the description, it is an actual trailer for the game. I had my doubts until I reached the 0:51 mark, since it was also used for the Skyward Sword trailer. This is the first time I have seen this particular trailer, why wasn't it more available or something?

Also, I actually had all the TP trailers saved on my computer(and I still do) for years, even before the game was released, and I abused the hell put of them.....

Last edited:

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
MAJOR DISCOVERY!!!!
Doing a lot of looking online, I found that Trailer's 2 music is also in the trailer for a documentary called "Dragon's World: A Fantasy Made Real". But where the song originally comes from and its name are still unknown.

Last edited:

Salem

SICK
MAJOR DISCOVERY!!!!
Doing a lot of looking online, I found that Trailer's 2 music is also in the trailer for a documentary called "Dragon's World: A Fantasy made Real". But where the song originally comes from and its name are still unknown.
Good job:yes:
Have you tried looking at it's credits?

Last edited:

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
I did try the credits, but the full credits are not on YouTube. I could try the Library, but if they don't have it then it could take a while for they to get it from another Library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom