• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Need help on a no glide run on Master Mode

So I'ts been going pretty good so far not using the glider at all on Master Mode, but I'm stumped on a shrine called Kaya Wan. It's a giant waterfall and no matter how many times I try to blow myself up and can't make Link reach the Guru Platform. Any suggestions or solutions at this point would be much appreciated.

Did you try using stasis on the raft to get more distance?

Just tested. You can do it by positioning the raft more to right with cryonis. Then when it is over the edge use stasis and jump onto it. Place 5 octoballoons on both ends. When it gets as high as it can run off and land on the goal below.

Last edited:
Did you try using stasis on the raft to get more distance?

Just tested. You can do it by positioning the raft more to right with cryonis. Then when it is over the edge use stasis and jump onto it. Place 5 octoballoons on both ends. When it gets as high as it can run off and land on the goal below.
Wow! That sounds solid. I had a brain fart and forgot that I could stasis the raft. The octoballoons are a great idea too. Will try once I get back home from work.

use cryonis and the raft to bullet time bounce link
Seems like another good way (which I'm sure there are many). Question: I know that I can spawn Cryonis on the side of the waterfall and bullet time in front to project Link towards the platform, but where does the raft play into this scenario?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom