• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Need Help Deciding...

Which tale should I finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm in a dilemma right now.

Lately I've been wanting to rewrite a few old stories I wrote here. Rewrite or finish them, that is, for there were more than a few that I worked on and didn't finish. :( Most of my work from the past I can't find by searching, but there are a few cool stories I found that I want to work on: Saga's trilogy and Radamanthys the Monster Slayer.

The first one, Saga's story, I left unfinished after having finished tale #2, and the Monster Slayer was doing fine until I dropped it. I know I can do much better now, that's why I've decided to try and finish those stories, but I don't know which one of the two to work on. Then there are plans swirling in my mind about just posting Wars of Power, a ZD-Member based story that was born from a previous attempt called God Wars. I have two similar stories with the same name, you see? One that I will self publish soon enough now that I have good art for the cover, and this one called Wars of Power. WoP focuses on many powerful ZD members and how they wage war against each other for ultimate power. It's just like a god wars story that involves conflicts between gods, humans, demons, etc., except there are no Odin, Loki, Thor, etc. characters involved, it's a universe/world based on ZD members for the lols. [In the end I might not post this kinda story since it's not my intent to offend anyone or make them feel sad or worthless since many characters do die in the story.]

Anyway, the writing section now a days is not as active as it was back in the golden days when I joined. Those were the good times. But I am a writer at heart, thus I will continue to show my support to ZD by staying active in this area, and others when I have time. I thank any members and guests who put time in reading The Elite, but sadly I am not going to continue work on it, just so I can work on one of the mentioned projects to stay active here.

I know not many of you pay attention to my writing, but if there are those who wish to help me out on what I should work on, vote on. If no votes are received, I will just work on something of my choosing, might even be an entire new story. But heck, I'll just vote for Radamanthys's tale since I do want to finish that one. :) I guess the voting period ends in 3 days.

PS: And I have to add this in case there are those of you who wish to join in for the new story. If you wanna submit a character, you can do so here. When I start working on whatever it is that I will work on, I'll use the character, if approved.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I, myself, happen to have a billion ideas of entire series' or novels to write at a time.

Usually video games, or fencing, or something else get in the way, though, but I always have a little time for a quick 3-pager in an hour or something.

I myself have tossed around the idea of making a short-story collection, and I think that's good when you can't decide on what to write, or don't have enough time.

I say to go with a new short story

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Poll closed today. And all options are tied. That means I will go with R:TMS. It won't be called that when I post the new entry, I think I will go with something else, another name. Thanks for your votes, though. I really appreciate it. I will get to work immediately and perhaps post the new story tonight, or one of these days before the weekend. ~Medusa

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Just came in to let you all know that I've been very busy and that I haven't been able to post the intro to the story because of that. I have the intro ready, but I was actually thinking today about introducing it in a whole different aspect. Instead of the reworked default intro I worked on, I am planning on actually starting the story in the days that Radamanthys* [Won't be his name, and for this tale I am also leaning on the possibility of working with a female protagonist] lost his sister, you know, allowing readers to actually begin the story from the very start when the village gets attacked and how Rad decides then to pursue a monster slaying career. I'll post the story once I have something for you all. Till then. ~ M e d u s a

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom