• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Neat accent m8

What accents do you like best

• I like the majority of South England's accents

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I like the majority of French accents

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give me a nice North Korean accent anyday m8

• I don't care about accents

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Many German accents tickle my fancy

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I hate all American accents

• Other

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan

So I've been around the world quite a bit and whenever I go somewhere I always hear "nice accent m8, you Australian right?

I'm bi-curious what accent you forum dwellers love. Naturally you'll receive a perma ban for liking a North England accent.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well oi quoite loike a Broomie accent.
I like Sweedish and German accents also.
My barber has a really nice Turkish accent which I enjoy listening to.

Reactions: Pen

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I really like the sound of the Irish accent.

c:

tbh I never really liked the sound of Swedes speaking English
I don't like the sound of English people speaking foreign languages. It's just because you know how the language is supposed to sound and you hear that it's just not quite right because you recognise the accent of your own people in what is being said.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Let it be known that @Pendio's accent is the one to rule them all. So sexy, so intelligent, so precise. Just amazing.

Though I must admit, @Dan has an amazing accent as well.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
And you left the dutch accent out???????????? Tsk tsk ol' bean!

I love the scottish and irish accents. I often tell ALIT he sounds irish but he has polish roots :P
I'm a big sucker for english accents anyway. Australian, south african or just the U of K in general.

Dan

And you left the dutch accent out???????????? Tsk tsk ol' bean!

I love the scottish and irish accents. I often tell ALIT he sounds irish but he has polish roots :P
I'm a big sucker for english accents anyway. Australian, south african or just the U of K in general.

I was under the influence of alcohol when I created the poll. It won't happen again pal.

Djinn

and Tonic
I thought I liked the Scottish accents until the day I met Scottish people. Now I am not so sure it's an accent or some weird alienspeak used to confuse the rest of us into assuming that we actually speak the same language or if that is a language at all. And Hollywood needs to just....stop...attempting to speak it in movies. They just plain can't do it.

NayruKasai

"Don't take us so lightly."
I used to have an friend in London and he once asked if I could send a recording of me just saying random stuff in my Aussie accent. I feel like a normal Australian accent doesn't even have an accent it's just plain. It's boring. Like I feel like unless you have a real bogan kind of accent in Australia, you do not have an accent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom