• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nayru Appreciation Thread

images

I know a lot of people prefer Din, but for me, Nayru will always be my favorite oracle.
Therefore I decided to make an appreciation thread. Share fanart, your thoughts on her, anything Nayru related is welcome here.

__nayru_the_legend_of_zelda_and_1_more_drawn_by_takapon_o_ji__sample-71a1d638c7395ecece510a052...jpg
I love all 3 Oracle girls, it's a shame we never got to see Farore's game. And yeah, the plot of the games makes them damsels in distress and you never see them outside the beginning and the ending (not counting when Veran is possesing her). Din's design is my favorite but I still like Nayru a lot. I think they have a little bit more screentime in the manga (not Farore tho).

Nayru's great: her song is incredible

w/ lyrics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NENGtYRSJqo

Love her little singing mouth
Nay1.png

Her and Maple are such good friends
Nay2.png

She's so good with plants
Nay5.png

She has great "Veran literally just stopped possessing me" eyes

Nay6.png

She's so motivational

Nay3.png

Her animal friends are so protective

Nay4.png

She's so good at teleporting her friends through time

Nay7.png

She's so hospitable!

Nay8.png

She supports her friends having independent love lives after saving the world from pig man!

Nay9.png

And she make Ralph cry cuz they're such good friends and he missed her and he's sobbing, so cute
Nay10.png

I'm out of pictures :(

Big Nayru fan over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom