• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Navis Return

Megidrus

Wolf of Time
Although i have not completed loz oot I know navi leaves link at the end and in the beginning of Majoras mask he is searching for her so i was thinking that the MUFFINESS that is navi could return in a future title think link will be so happy he will do a little Sparta remix. :clap::D

I'd be more interested to see a reincarnation concept with Navi, rather than have her literally return as the same character. Midna was the only "guide" character that they ever added any sort of character depth to. I think it'd be interesting to see a fairy with the same kind of fated destiny as Link, meant to lead the Hero of Time through his multiple challenges.

Megidrus

Wolf of Time
I'd be more interested to see a reincarnation concept with Navi, rather than have her literally return as the same character. Midna was the only "guide" character that they ever added any sort of character depth to. I think it'd be interesting to see a fairy with the same kind of fated destiny as Link, meant to lead the Hero of Time through his multiple challenges.

eyup that does seem better either way though still epic

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd be more interested to see a reincarnation concept with Navi, rather than have her literally return as the same character.

Navi isn't central to the plot, and aside from that I see no reason of having HER of all characters see a reincarnation. It's either Navi (original) or a new fairy at this point. Fi, with her limited character development, would be a better guide character as all she has to do is wake up (remember, this is Nintendo and thus they can retcon whatever they like -- continuity isn't really a big deal with them). Ciela would fit, as she was essentially Navi but with an adventurous side to her, or Tatl with her skimpy attitude.

Megidrus

Wolf of Time
Navi isn't central to the plot, and aside from that I see no reason of having HER of all characters see a reincarnation. It's either Navi (original) or a new fairy at this point. Fi, with her limited character development, would be a better guide character as all she has to do is wake up (remember, this is Nintendo and thus they can retcon whatever they like -- continuity isn't really a big deal with them). Ciela would fit, as she was essentially Navi but with an adventurous side to her, or Tatl with her skimpy attitude.

navi though was better coz tatl just said wat you no know of ... then a minor hint on how

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
navi though was better coz tatl just said wat you no know of ... then a minor hint on how
The problem with that, Megidrus, is that Tatl and the whole of MM was built on the mentality that players of the game had experience with the game's predecessor (OoT). That's why Tatl was so vague on her "hints", I'm thinking, because most if not all enemies in MM were featured in some way or another in OoT. Most of the items except for the masks were also featured in OoT, now that I think about it.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I agree with Beckira. Rather than have navi herself return, I wouldn't mind seeing Link be supported by another fairy, preferably one more invested in the story like Tatl or Ciela.

Fig

The Altruist
Despite of how invaluable Navi is (Nintendo even states this at the beginning of Majora's Mask, which I thought was funny), it would be amazing to see the small fairy again, but with a better purpose in the overall gameplay and storyline rather than just being a pointer for the Wii Remote in Twilight Princess.

Yes, I agree that Navi wouldn't exactly be the best guide character to recreate. My vote goes for Tatl. I actually really enjoyed her character (particularly the part the where she had a character.)

Megidrus

Wolf of Time
Yes, I agree that Navi wouldn't exactly be the best guide character to recreate. My vote goes for Tatl. I actually really enjoyed her character (particularly the part the where she had a character.)

well it might be possible to have navi come back with tatl and somehow they have fused as well as majoras mask and ganondorf so link must work with them to find something that fused em

Last edited:

Skunk

Floof
Honestly I wouldn't like to see Navi return, reason being that Link is not Kokiri so he need not a fairy. I think Navi is part of Ti's slumbering spirit( like VanitasXIII said it's Nintendo.) and that she was only let out of the Master Sword to help the Hero of Time. Perhaps she was fading out of existence, and flew out of the Temple of Time so Link wouldn't see her. Therefore, she could never come back.

Megidrus

Wolf of Time
well it could be cool to have a fairy with amnesia and does not know shes like a goddess and ganon returns with majora

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom