• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-3DS Navi's Not Annoying

B

bdjace

I didn't think Navi was as annoying as I remembered her being on the N64 version when playing through the 3DS remake. Maybe I'll feel differently after finishing the Master Quest. :)

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
"Hey Link are you getting tired? Why not take a break, if you do remember to press start and save" Yep, totally not annoying

I agree somewhat, I mean it is'nt that hard to ingnore here. The only time she really annoys me is when she tries to get my attention when I'm targeting an enemy that I've fought countless times.

S

spike772000

To be honest I find Fi more annoying that Navi. :lol:

I agree with you, Fi does say helpful stuff but when she talks its too long and it pisses me off. Get to the point already!

when i first played through OoT i didn't find her annoying. i then started reading forum posts (like this) and suddenly it was all i could think of :(

i prefer navi over fi, fi literally has to tell you 5 things every 5 minutes. She repeats the directions for every silent realm as if u'd never been there before.

the only time she is ever annoying is when you are fighting a group of enemys and keep switching the target and she goes "watch out, look out, hey....." and in the first dungion she keeps saying things like "hey you see that thing that doesn't look right over there you have to move it"

W

willguitarlink

She is not annoying! One of the most memorable Zelda characters. Second best helper (after Midna). Much better than Fi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom