• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-3DS Navi's Not Annoying

I love Navi! she's one of my favorite characters! i really like to know all the names of the enemies im fighting( i have ocd) and she really helps out. thanks navi!

Y

Yeto

I see how one might think of her as annoying, but she didn't have the attitude of Midna or Tatl. There is a 90% chance Fi was the most annoying. But, I've always felt nintendo should spend more time on the guide's AI. I remember back in my first or second playthrough of OoT I left the water temple for one reason or another and Navi said "You could walk at the bottom of a lake with those boots!" In OoT 3D "I'm tired, do you think we should take a break for a while?" was very annoying.

T

Tetraisawesome

Navi is not annoying, she is there to simply help out link. I mean, if you don't want her help, then ignore her.

DJY

Navi is most annoying for her voice and uselessness. But like many said before me, I would take Navi over Fi any day

zellinkda

one of many
i've played it on 3ds, the shortie short version in super smash bros brawl, the one in the collector's editon. and that's it. but she's most annoying in the collector's edition. i found that i could ignore her a little more on the 3ds, and in master quest she doesn't say much. so i guess it depends. she's a little annoying.... then again, barely any of my friends like the annoying orange or nyan cat, so maybe im just not as easily annoyed
and notice how tatl from mm isn't annoying! because she just goes ding.

To be honest with you, when ever I play I don't even realize Navi is there. Sure she states the the obvious time to time but I think Kaebora Gaebora or however you spell his name is more annoying.

She starts out kind of annoying.
But I think as you keep playing, her voice just kinda fades into the background of your gaming experience,
and you just get used to it.

I think OoT was by far the most played and most well-known Zelda games. Navi was the first really well known annoying Z-Targeting helper/guide. Minda, Fi, and all the other guides were just as annoying but their voice tones were different. Navi's voice was by far the most high pitched and fingernails on the chalk board difficult on the brain in comparision. I still liked her though :)

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I honeslty never thought Navi was annoying at all. I actually fail to see where people are saying she is. If anything, she's more of a help. The only thing I could see people getting frustrated with is when she's trying to talk to you whenever she say's "listen", but that's not really an annoyance, just a hint or suggestion.

I never found Navi all that annoying. Besides, she really only repeats things endlessly if you're taking a long time finding the next location to progress the game's plot, which is really helpful for the players who end up doing that the most; novice players. Essentially, if you're saying that Navi's annoying, you're really just revealing your skills (or lack of them) when it comes to Ocarina of Time. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom