• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Navi Vs Tatl

Navi or Tatl

• Total voters
I liked Tatl better. I thought she had a story to go along with her unlike Navi. Navi was just there, not much story about her. Also Tatl doesn't get as annoying, but still can be a jerk at times. But I always thought she gave better advice when she did pop up.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Navi: Hi! I was sent by the Great Deku Tree because there is a GIANT ****ING EVIL trying to take over the world.
Tatl: So... we robbed you and things sort of went sideways so... best friends?

I'll take Navi. I wasn't spending the entire game trying to figure out when the double-double-cross was coming. Now if only she'd shut. up.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
The answer to me is clear.

Actual speaking vs. bells.

Actually knowing what to do and giving legit advice vs. "I don't know what to do but I hate this thing..."

Calm & collected the whole game vs. "WHAT'S THIS OVER HERE I DON'T LIKE YOU BUT MAYBE I DO I'M GONNA APOLOGIZE JUST SO I'M ON YOUR GOOD SIDE"

"Fishing's cool, but how about we save the world?" vs. "OMG LOOK AT THE TIME WE'RE GONNA DIE!!@121!!@@@!!!!@!@1one"

Companion for as long as she needs to be vs. Just staying until her friend is back to normal and gets her brother back.

Navi it is.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I like Tatl more because, I'm sorry, but Navi does annoy the heck out of me. You could ignore Tatl because you didn't have to listen to a constant onslaught of "HEY! HEY! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN!". I didn't mind the little jingling bell noise. There is literally no other reason for this choice other than Tatl is less irritating.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I pick Navi. She's like, the cover girl. People say she's annoying but, she wasn't that bad. Although I think that bang she took trying to fly through the fence at the start of the game may have done something to her... Maybe that's why she was so impatient with me. Anger issues from the bang. Oh god, Navi.

balloonofwar4

The Mystical Man-Fairy
Tatl. I'm sorry OoT fans, I just like Tatl better. It's not that I hate Navi, I just felt like she was kind of useless and underdeveloped. Tatl was a good example of how to build on a previous game's mechanics to make them better.

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
I prefer Navi. Sure she can get on your nerves but she isn't that bad. Also, she'll help you out whenever you need her to unlike Tatl where she'll only help you out sometimes. And sometimes she flat out insults you! Yeah, thanks for the help, jerk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom