• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Navi VS Tatl

Navi or Tatl

• Navi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tatl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So guys i was just wondering about this the other day the question is........ Navi or Tatl? and i just couldn't decide
(i find navis annoyance overrated) so what is your opinion,:) which one do you like better?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Tatl may be a bit more aggressive. BUT at least she doesn't have an annoying tone like "HEY Listen!".

She actually has a rather soothing bell sound......

and then you play Ocarina of Time again..... yes Navi, I don't know if you've realized yet, but I know how to unlock a damn door, did you not see me do it 50 times before :mad: lol :)

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
She actually has a rather soothing bell sound......

and then you play Ocarina of Time again..... yes Navi, I don't know if you've realized yet, but I know how to unlock a damn door, did you not see me do it 50 times before :mad: lol :)

Yeah, I kinda prefer the bell sound.

Conor

the over analysing guy
I prefered Tatl as she had more relevance to the plot, and a stronger character, you can go through most of Ocarina of Time ignoring Navi completely (it's not as hard as people make out :lol:) Tatl actually develops and you grow to like the character, much like Midna.

Zleda

Toon Deity
I like Tatl better because she's a cooler color. haha only reason. I don't really mind Navi's constant nagging....

fyeahh-gina

一剣の戦いの美しさ
I like Tatl better because she doesn't go "HEYYYYY!" Every five seconds. It's annoying as crap. I like the little "ding" sound much much better than nagging. She really leaves you alone most of the time.

I like Tatl better because she has a personality and she shows emotion depending on what's going on in the game. Navi doesn't really seem to react correctly most of the time, she's very casual "Oh, look Link, everything you knew and cared about has changed and the world has been ravished by evil." She doesn't feel like a character really, just like a guide. Navi doesn't annoy me, I don't dislike her at all, I just don't find her to be very interesting.

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
I don't know. I honestly don't. Navi may be annoying ("Yes, I can SEE the iron bars, Navi.") but she actually ends up caring for Link in the end, and Tatl is kinda mean to Link . . . .

I'd probably have to go with Tatl. I'm pretty patient, but Navi did indeed get on my nerves. I can't honestly say I've put a lot of thought into either Navi or Tatl, though, to be fair. *shrugs*

W

WildFoxSpirit

My heart will always belong to Navi (Tatl seemed a bit smug to me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom