• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Navi Vs. Tatl Vs. Ciela.

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
Which fairy do you like better? I say Ciela, because she wasn't that annoying. (Sorry, that's the only reason I could of.) So, which fairy do like the best? :)

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Tatl, because while bossy she's very far removed from the vexation Navi displayed, and she has beep rather than a ding-ding-ding!

No comment on Ciela, because I haven't played Phantom Hourglass.

I like them all, but I think Ciela has the most likable personality, she's so cute! Sweet to Link and cheeky to Linebeck, you gotta love her XD

Which fairy do you like better? I say Ciela, because she wasn't that annoying. (Sorry, that's the only reason I could of.) So, which fairy do like the best? :)
Ciela;
Because:
A. She's not as annoying as Navi with that "Hey! Listen", or "Watch out"
B. She Doesn't taunt you when chained in a prison cell unlike a CERTAIN IMP!! [I am not a fan of that imp, or any imp; Because I HATE ANY & ALL DEMONS OF ANY KIND]
C. Doesn't remind you to change your batteries
D. In MY unhumble and Completely Biased Opinion(Hey, I'm being honest; that counts for something), Ciela is only second to Tatl

This topic was created in 2011 and people are still replying?
Anyway, Tatl-Navi-Ciela.
Going through all the partners:
Midna-Tatl-Ezlo-Linebeck-Spirit Zelda-Red Lions-Navi-Ciela-Fi

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Ciela is the best. I like her sassy personality. I like her background. She lost her memory and when going through the whole adventure she finds out what actually happened to her. I like her and Linebeck's banter. Yep my fav by far out of those three

Ciela is the best. I like her sassy personality. I like her background. She lost her memory and when going through the whole adventure she finds out what actually happened to her. I like her and Linebeck's banter. Yep my fav by far out of those three
I Couldn't agree more!! ^_^

although I Prefer Ciela Significantly to Linebeck;

I Never really liked how much of a Pompous A***hole he was!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom