• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Navi or Tatl

Which is the most helpful fairy

• Navi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tatl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
Well, untill it gets moved I'd have to say Navi.. I hated Tatl. She was annoying and only caused problems from the beginning. They were both annoying, but at least with Navi she started out on your side.

I like Tatl better, but I do have to say that Navi was more helpful.
And that is part of why I don't like Navi.
She's too helpful especially in the first dungeon(inside the Deku Tree)with helpful lines like "press A to open the door".

I guess she's ok if you are new to playing 3-D video games, but Navi should have had a off button.

So to answer the question, yes Navi is the more helpful fairy, she's just too helpful.

D

Deku Scrub

Until I got Majora's Mask, I never realized how great Navi was, no matter how annoying. Tatl's kinda mean, seeing as whenever you try to analyze an enemy, she just says something like "You don't know about the ____?!"

Tatl just nags way too much. D:

At least Tatl didn't wuss out on you and leave the battle like Navi did when fighting Ganondorf.

D

Deku Scrub

At least Tatl didn't wuss out on you and leave the battle like Navi did when fighting Ganondorf.
That's a good point. I still think Navi's better. Once you get past all the incredibly obvious lectures she gives you, you start to appreciate her a bit more.

Have to agree with the Navi camp. Tatl often didn't tell you how to defeat an enemy, expecting that you already knew from playing Ocarina of Time. Not that we should depend on in-game hints, but Navi was nice to have around when one needed a clue about how to proceed.

Shadow Wolfo

Darkest Wolfo There Is!
Tatl is my faviorite. But the most helpful is Navi. She actually gives more description about each monster Tatl only a few. Though Navi is really annoying. :fairy:

J

jamalthegiraffe

Over all I thought that Navi was more helpful than Tatl. She gave good desciptions of every enemy(like Shadow Wolfo said). Tatl would only say stuff like "I don't know everything." Navi was sort of annoying though.

I accualy liked Tatl better that Navi, however. She had a lot more personality than Navi, just like most of the charaters in Majora's Mask.

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;

I wouldn't say 'wuss' out, after all, its not that she didn't want to help you, or that she was scared, apparently the evil aura coming from Ganondorf was too strong for her to withstand, that's not really on her choice. She just couldn't get close, not to mention that in the next battle she says that this time she's not letting you fight alone.

Anyways, which one was more helpful? I'd say Navi only because she gave you the information right away. In other of preference, I liked Talt better only because she really had a personality, Navi barely had any personality in her.

Immortal_One

Math is power.
Navi by a long shot
She didn't try to kill Link and then ask for his help and STILL act like a jerk to Link. Sure, Navi said "HEY LISTEN" a lot, but I got used to it and it didn't bother me.

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
^ Me too.
Navi didn't bother me at all. I found her quite useful several times. Also Tatl, but again, she was a little more...rude. A lot of people here find Navi and/or Tatl annoying, but they remember that they were in the game to help new players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom