• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Navi is actually a flying intelligent Platyhelminthes

I'm sure that this question has been asked many times before. What happened to Navi? I'm curious because why would she just disappear. Is she dead? Was she sick? All Nintendo tells us is that Link was looking for Navi when he showed up in Termina. Maybe, Navi has some mental sickness that slowly was destroying her mental state of being. (Sorta like what happens to Cortana in the halo series). Could fairies (Like Navi) be like Platyhelminthes and split into 2 or more entity's? Out of fear and confusion could Navi have split into Tatl and Tael.

Its highly possible in my opinion that this could've happened. But wait, what about the gender difference in Tatl and Tael. Well this also links to Platyhelminthes who don't have genders. Fairies like Platyhelminthes actually don't have genders and only define themselves with genders to fit in with society.

I could continue on similarity if I brushed up on the biology of the Platyhelminthes. So while I do that, have fun discussing!

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Interesting theory.

As for the gender thing, I think all of us have a feminine and masculine side. I'm pretty sure Navi is female, but just because she has female parts (if fairies even have those characteristics lol), there is a part of her that is male.

If what you're saying really happened, it's possible that she was split into Tatl and Tael.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Nah, I just think she left because she can't spend all her time alongside Link. I mean think of it this way, you worked non-stop for a year and finally you got a lot of time to do what you want. What would you do? Rest, take a freaking vacation. I believe that is what Navi did. Now were she went, that is the question I guess we all wonder.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I don't think it could be that she split up into two beings. After all, Tatl and Tael had their own history while in Termina. They at least had been there long enough to befriend Skull Kid for an unknown amount of time, and it doesn't look as though Link had been searching for her for very long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom