• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Nature Paradise or Total Industrialization?

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
What do you skew towards on your island? Do you focus on planting a lot of trees and flowers, or are you planning to pave roads and litter the place with furniture and real estate?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I plan on having a few neighborhoods with different themes with one of them being heavily forested. I tend to keep the island more natural and only flattening the neighborhood areas and replanting whete I like.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
My island is really starting to come together now, and I'm very excited. I'm going to industrialize almost everything. I plan on having a 'central park' in the middle, with a fountain, trees and flowers but other than that I want every square inch of it - except some gardens here and there - to be paved and to contain some kind of home or structure.

In addition to my residents, the plaza, the shops and the museum and the campsite I'm building several outdoor places, a workshop, a nuclear plant, a prison, an apartment complex, a cemetery and I plan to build a huge shopping center.

I'm turning mine into an island resort town. I've already set down walkways throughout the main areas with the shopping area in the center, along with a beach side boardwalk. I'm also working on tourist attractions in the hills, like a hot spring and a few monuments.

Eventually I want to build some sort of amusement park area. There seems to be enough furniture items like the tea cup ride and such to make something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom