• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Naruto RP

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
As james Squatted in a tree by the training area reading make out paradise. He wondered where his trainees were. "Late as always" He mused

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Not late, you're just early." Aqua drops from a nearby tree, from where she had been hiding for a while. "Actually, I was here first."

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
A strong breeze tousles Furie's hair as he sways, eyes closed, with the flow. He's late for his first lesson. Eyes springing open, clear and blue as the open sky behind him, he raises, his body shifting as he does with the movement of the wind, and, following the current, he makes his way swiftly down the grassy hillside, weaving too and fro with the movement of the air.

---------------------

He reaches the training ground, the Jonin assigned to train them is already there, along with one of the girls, the one with black hair and dark eyes. His eyes are on her as he approaches, clear and observing. When he reaches them, he forms a sort of circle with the two. It's then that his eyes go from the girl to their instructor. And from their instructor to their surroundings. There's still a member of the group missing.

"And here I thought I was holding you all up," he says. His voice is like a breath of air, flowing peacefully.

Kirito

Well apearently we'll have to start witout our final warrior." he hops out og the tree and is right in front of the boy. "You ready to train boy"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((She never snuck up on him. She was there before he was))

She shakes her head. "We should wait. It would be rude to go on without him... or her."

Kirito

Im ok with that wgile we wait show me your strongest technice." he takes up a stance

Kirito

how many mirrors can you sustain" he asked as he pooled water out of his canteen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom