• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Naming Your Character Link Vs. Something Else

Name your character Link or Something Different?

• Name him Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anything else....something different

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OcarinalinkLOZ

Your Link to the Past
Hyrule in the winter, Canada in the summer
Hey guys,
Just wondering how many people name their character Link compared to another name.
I normally have all 3 files as Link, and it is always the name I use on the first playthrough of the game. Does anyone name Link crazy names? So the choices to vote in this poll are...Just Calling him Link, or, Calling him something else.....
If you have ever come up with crazy character names...please share! :)

Moldorm

Is not Error
There's something not quite right about changing the name. My wife always uses her own name, and I complain about it.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
i suppose it depends..i think when i played Ocarina of Time i kept the name but i think lately i have been changing just for a little change.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Link is always my first playthrough/file name. The other files usually have other random names I like. Like Alphonse. Or Azure. But mostly Saga. Just those four. Link, Saga, Alphonse, and Azure. But I never use my own name. And I'm never going to. I don't like to do that. And also, as far as the name of an epic hero goes, I don't think Zak will cut it.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I usually name him Link, but sometimes I'll give him a "generic" name like Buddy or Dude. In some parts it makes for funny dialogue e.g. the Great Deku Tree saying "Dude, the time has come to test thy courage ..." More often than not though, it's Link.

Bunny Hood

Everyone's Favorite Mask
I call mine JOEMAN.

i first accidentally called him JOEM instead of JOE so i erased it and called him JOEMAN cause i liked the ring of thart

Young Link

Grasshopper
Hmm... I never really thought about it... I just always put my name in there, just for the fun of it. I know his name is Link, but I like seeing my name since I'm playing the game. But that's just me:D.

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
i once called link epona and called epona link.
("oh, hi epona. I washed link for you!"-lila)

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Well. I sometimes put Link, because I like him to be the same. The first Zelda game I played was Twilight Princess, and I named him Zeus. I like the Greek culture by the way. Then I have named him David, Ares, and Fred. I really don't know why, but the names just pop into my head. I have started just keeping him Link though. I once called him Evil and Epona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom