• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Names and Pics

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I'm working on a... well, I'd rather save it as a surprise, but I'd like it if some of you guys would tell me their main username and either a picture or a description of how you depict yourself around ZD. (For me, it'd be Magolor04726 and this)
Once everyone gives me that info, I can work on my project and I'll show you guys when it's complete!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Ooh, sounds exciting! Just call me Chevywolf. I have Wolf Link for my pro on here and the Discord, feel free to play with that. I'm sorrrrrta a , ish, so maybe play with that, incorporate my being a mechanic/NASCAR fan, idk.:shrug:

Last edited:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Well, I'm just VikzeLink. I don't really have a special characterization of myself. I'm kind of a character just as I am XD
You can see my face in my profile picture, but if you'd like to see more things you can find stuff on my youtube-channel: VikzeLink. Most importantly is that I'm quite tall (1.99 m), green eyes, dark brown hair and a weird beard with a slight red tint to it. Favorite colors are green and black. Does that work? Hard to tell since I don't know what you're up to XD

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Yes, information like that may be helpful. Also, if you're friends with someone else who replies here, mention that, since that will also help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom