• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Name the Song Stuck in Your Head

2. Super metroid: brinstar underground dephts
Yes! I've had that song stuck in my head for the longest time. Execpt I had the 8-bit one from the original Metroid in my head.

But I've actually have that out of my head. My sister has been listening to Paramore lately, and she plays that in the car when she drives us to school. So I have three Paramore songs stuck in my head: Ignorance, Playing God, and Brick by Boring Brick.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I honestly woke up today with Be Happy by Aqua stuck in my head. I have no idea where that came from. It's been months since I last heard the song. :P

D

dancergirl1899

I have "paparazzi" (lady gaga) stuck in my head, that part in the beginning like rah rah o laa ma ma somthin somthin somthin, i don't know?

D

Darktimeleader

Song of Storms. Dum Dum DUM Dum dum DUM! DUUUUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUUUUMMMM.

The song suck in my head is everybody wants some!!! When i first heard this song i heard it on Zombie Land! I know its sad but that was the first time i ever heard the song! :/

Claire

The Geekette
Dead Sound of Misery by Blind Guardian.
It is epic. Though the lyrics are rather barbaric, Hansi makes everything sound beautiful.

K

khdarkwolf

Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi been stuck in my head since May 14, I haven't bothered trying to get it out of my head XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom