• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Name the Song Stuck in Your Head

Austin

Austin
We all know that incredibly annoying feeling that can destroy a song for us forever. I've had "When Doves Cry" by Prince stuck in my head since I woke up this morning. Annoying beyond belief....

K

kpop_love27

Breakout-Tohoshinki its a japanese song sung by a korean band hence my username :)

C

Carben

MegaMan 10 theme..... Odd enough I could hum the whole tune..

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Let the Bass Kick in Miami Girl - by LMFAO
Every club I went to in town last night played this song atleast twice, it's been ringing along in my head for the last 12 hours repeatedly.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Paramore- 'Brick by Boring Brick'

I was listening to random songs to get some inspiration for my final art project, and this one came up. Good thing is, I got a bunch of ideas... bad thing is, I never really liked this song before hand. There was just something... off about the message in it, I just didn't like it. Now, after having it play in my head since last night, it's both irritating me beyond belief AND starting to grow on me o_O
Not sure how that works. Great thread though~ xD

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
The Germans call them Ohrwürms, or earworms.

[grammar nazi mode] Actually it's sg. Ohrwurm and pl. Ohrwürmer [/grammar nazi mode]

As English is not my native language, I often mishear lots of lyrics passages and then those misheard versions get stuck in my head. The crazier those passages, the more they "play" in my mind. Lately it's been Lady Gaga/Beyoncé's "Telephone", where I keep understanding total nosense like "...and the way you're blowing up my phone makes me leave the pastor, cook my coke on 'faster'..." Another one is Owl City's "Fireflies" (urgh, how I hate that song, plus the stupid radio stations have been playing that ear torture like 20x a day for the last half year or so... so annoying) where it says (at least to my ears): "In 'Planada', turn slowly..." I have no idea what "Planada" is, is it by any chance that country next to the Unlighted Gates? (ok that was lame :bleh:). But I can understand that it's very cold there, so the advice to "turn slowly" actually makes some sense, or else you might slip on the icy floor and crash into a (maple) tree! :D
I lately had and to some extent still have another song stuck in my head (hence the line under my username). It's from an old but hilarious flash video I lately re-discovered: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta. I lose it everytime when the "Nippon Q Queue" passage starts! Later I found out that the song they used is from an even older Japanese TV show sketch that can be found on Youtube (warning: weird and disturbing content ahead!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL5DDSglM_s

arkvoodle

Diabolical
"Telephone" -Lady Gaga (Parody)

Gah. This is stuck in my head further than that one Bad Romance Parody...it's so catchy!

I've had "Under Pressure" stuck in my head for a while. Originally sung by Queen and David Bowie, but I'm listening to My Chemical Romance's and the Used's version of the song.

Last edited:

octorok74

TETTAC
I usually have some Zelda music stuck in my head but lately the Beatles have checked in. The last three songs that were stuck in my head were: Can't Buy Me Love, Get Back, and While My Guitar Gently Weeps. All Beatles songs and all good ones may I add.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom