• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Name that character!

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Here's how it works: The person above you will reference a character from something in some way, and then you will name the character that was referenced. (Make sure to put quotes in quotation marks) Then you will make a reference to another character and the bottom of your post. Rinse and Repeat. (Please don't actually rinse it. You'll damage your computer/phone)
BUT! Should the person above you have the incorrect answer, you can butt in and say what the proper one is without making a reference of your own.
Player 1: (Makes reference)
"Hey! Listen!"

Player 2: (Answers P1's reference incorrectly without realizing, and makes a reference)
Princess Zelda.

"It's dangerous to go alone. Take this!"

Player 3: (Answers P1's reference correctly, and doesn't answer the current reference or make a new one)
Actually, it's Navi.

Player 1: Answers P2's reference correctly and makes reference)
The Old Man.

"I am Error."
Just make sure you strike it through so everyone knows that one doesn't have a reference and one wasn't accidentally left out.
I'll start:

"Hey! Listen!" (I know, I know. It's SUPER obvious, but I seriously don't know much about LoZ)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom