• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Name Something Bad

one if thing i didnt like about TP... hard one since i love it so much... ermmm... well i did hate Ilia but there hasn't been a Zelda game that has gone by where i havent hated a character somewhere so...

I guess having no clear cut way to get out of Lake Hylia once you're in it was kind of bad, always either have to pay to leave or transform into a wolf and warp.

Yuki Cross

Attack on Titan~!!!
Without glitching? Actually, I'm curious how you get past the ice arrow section regardless. But then again, you still need to go out of your way to get the hookshot and it's a pain.

@Yuki Cross

The music is NOT orchestrated. It's MIDI, but otherwise you're correct...and you forgot to mention combat. ;)

Isn't it? Cause when they played it at the Zelda symphony, it sounded the same as in the game. Oh well, i'll just go along with what you say. Thanks for the heads up! >.< Oh ya. Combat? Perfect. Thanks for the reminder!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom