• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Name Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
We know the fairies from MM, Tatl and Tael...
As noob as my question sounds-.-; what is formed when you put them together? I heard many jokes about it but I dont understand.

Tatl Tael or Tael Tatl? And what does it even mean???:hmm:

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Tatl Tael (Sounds like "Tattle Tale"), it's basically a person who goes out of his way to spill the beans about something, tell on someone, or something of the sort. So put the two fairy names together in that order and it sounds the same. Hence the punniness.

B

BigK77

The point of making it "Tattle Tael" is obviously because fairies can "tattle" about the enemies you're fighting and tell you how to beat them. Besides that, there isn't much to it besides the puns.

The point of making it "Tattle Tael" is obviously because fairies can "tattle" about the enemies you're fighting and tell you how to beat them. Besides that, there isn't much to it besides the puns.

Haha I actually never thought of that.. I mean I knew about the "tattle tale" thing and all but I always thought it was just a random pun in the game. I guess when you put it that way it actually makes some sense why they chose to do that.. pretty clever

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Also, at the start of the game Tatl rats out the Skull Kid by guiding Link to the Great Fairy, and Tael lets the cat out of the bag about the 4 giants when you encounter them at the top of the Clock tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom