• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Name One Strength and Weakness About You?

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
strength: I'm a very passionate person. it's how i get things done, If I run low on passion S*** hits the fan.

Weakness: I get a little to passionate lol.. When I get to passionate S*** hits the fan lol..

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Strenght: Determined to get what I want to be done
Weakness: My anger. I can't hold my anger and can't keep my mouth shut when I don't like something while sometimes it's better to shut up

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Strength: Pragmatic. I'm not tied to any particular dogma or belief and am willing to discard outdated or incorrect outlooks. I can work and get along with people with whom I don't necessarily see eye to eye
Weakness: ADD. I don't have the actual condition, but it's hard to focus when I find almost everything interesting.

octorok74

TETTAC
Strength: I have amazing persuasion skills and can talk most people into or out of doing something. Also, a fair cook and can think critically.

Weakness: Not sure if this counts, but I am trusting of others a whole lot. Not to the point where they hurt me multiple times, but to where I let them get away with too many things that I have to then correct.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I think I got some strenghts. I don't know if these are true it's just what I have heard.

-I am easy to talk to.
-I'm sweet
-I'm really modest
-I'm shy (I don't know, someone told me thay was a good thing)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Strength: A strong mentality. Especially when it comes to sports and the conditioning that comes with it. I can push myself to exceeding lengths, and it only makes me better.

Weakness: Impatience. When I become impatient, the word "wait" just does not exist in my world. If I want something to happen, I want it to happen in my own time limit.

Kirino

Tatakae
Strengths
-I'm extremely intelligent for my age, with pretty much all of my grades between 95% to 100%. I also sometimes get higher than 100%. I don't even study at all.
-I'm pretty strong.
-I am determined, and always get things done.
-I am an excellent leader, and very efficient.
-I have actual plans for my future. I know where I am, what I'm doing, have specific goals, and have ways to achieve those goals.
-I'm very good at figuring people out, and always seem to know why someone does something, what's going on in other people's mind, ect.
-I am calm under pressure.
-I'm a really nice guy.
-I am cautious.
-I have "street smarts", and know who to avoid, how to stay safe, ect.
-I have excellent grammar.
-I have a very expansive vocabulary.
-I'm good at figuring things out and making plans.
-I'm an overachiever

Weaknesses
-As you can tell by looking at my strengths, I can be very arrogant and egotistical.
-I have a bad sense of direction.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Name one? How about I make a list and we call it even.

Strengths:
*I'm artistic
*I'm fairly intelligent
*I've been told I would make an excellent leader
*I've been told I'm very honest
*I have good vision (20/20 or better)

Weaknesses:
*I'm unattractive (I really don't give two ***** what you say. This is what I think, and it is what I'll stick by)
*I don't fit in/I'm a Social Outcast
*I'm often times socially awkward
*I'm VERY impatient
*I can be cruel
*I'm very selfish/greedy
*I'm self-centered
*I'm shy
*I'm sensitive
*I have bad hand writing
*I'm short

Don't try to say otherwise, because this is who I am. These are my strengths and weaknesses, and they define me as a person. This is just who I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom