• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler N-Gamer Tidbits - Mine Cart Dungeon and More

Vibed

must read before he posts
- Stalfos can come in groups of four
- NGamer says it’s the toughest Zelda yet
- Mogmas patrol the volcanic area
- Mogmas are the ones who split and bury the key
- Phi has an icy demeanour
- There seems to be some puzzle in which you’ll have to roll a bomb down a sandbank
- Grabbing light balls in the Silent Realm stun the guardians
- NGamer says that the sky realm is the true overworld while Hyrule is made up of self-contained hubs
- One dungeon has a mine cart
- Mine cart tracks powered up by rainbow energy
- Hit mystical stones and color will light up the area so the cart can continue on
- “What starts as airy school drama – the other boys can’t stand out elfin hero – evolves into a daring chase movie, with Link skydiving through the clouds to do repeat battle with a scenery-chewing demon lord”

Thanks to joclo for the heads up!

Source link here.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
- Stalfos can come in groups of four
- NGamer says it’s the toughest Zelda yet
- NGamer says that the sky realm is the true overworld while Hyrule is made up of self-contained hubs
- Mine cart tracks powered up by rainbow energy
- “What starts as airy school drama – the other boys can’t stand our elfin hero – evolves into a daring chase movie, with Link skydiving through the clouds to do repeat battle with a scenery-chewing demon lord”

[/URL]
Interesting, hopefully this means their AI will be good as ever withi you being attacked at as many openings as possible!
I believe this when I actually play the game; gameplay looks too simple and too convoluted.
Hard to believe; she has a robotic voice when I listen to her o.o
Oh well, death to the thought of Epona making an appearance...!
NO, NOT ANOTHER RAINBOW ROAD (Mario Kart 64)!!!
Sounds like a cliched story. You know, where the army does hit and run tactics only the 'army' here is simply a boy and his sword against all odds.

Last edited:
W

woflderp

Icy Demeanour? Hmmm....might like this character even more :D

NO OVERWORLD IN THE LAND BELOW THE CLOUDS ?! I just died a little inside . . . why Nintendo . . . why . . . THE SKY LAND BETTER BE PRETTY BIG THEN WITH BIG ISLANDS BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T WANT A WND WAKER REPEAT, I NEED TO MOVE AROUND D:

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
^I'm pretty sure you can move around in the world below, I don't get what the big deal is. The land below looks pretty huge.

Hmm. This confirms my biggest wish for the game and my biggest fear. It will give me a challenge, but we get no true overworld.....

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
The Over world might contain hubs but they look big so if you put it all together it's kinda the same but a little different.

Hmm. This confirms my biggest wish for the game and my biggest fear. It will give me a challenge, but we get no true overworld.....

The sky is the overworld. It is absolutely no different from OoT's Hyrule Field in that it is a central hub connecting areas. If it's ok for OoT, why is it wrong for SS?

Its not the same, you can't walk from place to place and you have to view a short cutscene to get from area to area. Its more similar to the sea in WW, but that transition was seamless.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
NO OVERWORLD IN THE LAND BELOW THE CLOUDS ?! I just died a little inside . . . why Nintendo . . . why . . . THE SKY LAND BETTER BE PRETTY BIG THEN WITH BIG ISLANDS BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T WANT A WND WAKER REPEAT, I NEED TO MOVE AROUND D:

That's not what it meant. This just means that in order to get from one land to the other we must go back to the sky. These "hub areas" are going to be HUGE.

Last edited:
Its not the same, you can't walk from place to place and you have to view a short cutscene to get from area to area. Its more similar to the sea in WW, but that transition was seamless.

OK? Walking from place to place is too time-consuming. Flying from place to place is far better.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Guys, think about it, SS's overworld is going to be like the WW's ocean-like world. 'Cept here in SS it's the sky. I think some of you are only thinking about Skyloft alone. Don't worry, theres a lot of islands in the sky to look around, plus, Skyloft itself looks pretty big too!

Interesting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom