• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mythos SU

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
In the magical land of Mythos, imagination comes to life. Every race in imagination, such as dragons, faeries, pixies, daemons, werewolves, vampires, elves, and every other fantasy race, live there. Magic is abundant, in every cell and organism that roams the land. They fight with that magic, but also with teeth and claws and swords and bows. But there are no humans. There is no industrialism, no curiosity of science, none of that. All the creatures are happy and content... until a human finds his way into this land of magic, and chaos ensues. He learns the art of sorcery, and combines it with the knowledge he had of the land without magic. He crafts weapons and tools, one too advanced for the simple society. He's become a tyrant and a dictator. The following army is called the Steelwalkers. The wield modified weapons, mechanical ones. No guns have been developed yet. The resistance to the human, "Lord" Friedrich Lanchester, is called the Free Republic.

Each race has specific traits. Here are the super specific ones:

Faeries can all use wind magic, but you may choose ONE other element. The wings can be any sort of insect wing. i.e. say a faerie is named Monarch. She has butterfly wings and uses earth magic. Faeries also wear a piece of enchanted jewelry that lets them be the small size. Removing the jewelry makes them human sized.

Dragons come in 6 elements:
water/ice: varying shades of silver and light blue, wings made of ice shards, breathes icy air
Fire: Stereotypical dragon, varying shades of red and orange
Storm/air/lightning: Wings made of stormclouds, spews lightning from mouth akin to a laser (image.jpg), shades of the sunrise/set
Dark: Wings made of shadow, breathes a vicious darkness that burns and freezes, varying shades of black and dark grey
Light: Wings like those of an angel, breathes healing light, and burning light, varying shades white and light yellow
Earth: Wings of leaves or needles, breathes toxins or acid, varying shades of green or brown

Elves can be wood, arctic, or aquatic

Name:
Age: (actual age (100-1000) and age they appear (18-50).)
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
weapon of choice:
Affiliation: (Steelwalker or Free Republic)

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Name: Kollyvander Gallelyn (Koll if you please)
Race: Elf
Appearance: Olive skinned, muscular. 2 sleeve tattoos, his left being sacred writings, staking his claim as a priest, his ring his magic. on Back he has a intricate tattoo thas from his shoulderblade to his neck. his hair is Ice Blonde, and braided tightly into a Ponytail. his Clothes consist of a Long Black hooded sleeveless Robe, a pair of Leather Fingerless Gloves, and Knee length Boots with Black Pants
Personality: calm and collective, most likely the brains, but never says so out loud, liable to fight those knows are wrong
Weapon: Weapon magic, but prefers magic to combat. adept at magic, but still has a few things to learn
Affiliation: Put me where you need me, Nicole

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Hmm. I wanna be in this, but I have no idea who to be. Any of my characters would work, but I'm not sure who to choose... Any suggestions?

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Alright. Sometimes, even on magical creature rps, you have to ask specifics.

Name: Swiftalon
Race: Gryphon
Age: Unknown. Gryphons don't measure time in human terms. They think more in events.
Appearance: A standard brown gryphon, with a dun body, feathers of dun, copper and red. Some of the inner feathers on her wings are stripped. She looks a lot like a standard red-tailed hawk with a lion's lower body. She's a common gryphon, meaning that her front legs are like a bird's, while her hind legs are lion. She is large, slightly bigger than a large plough-horse.
Personality: Easygoing and free. A strong, but kind hunter. Gryphons must eat meat to survive, so she does her prey the favor of making sure it doesn't know what hits it. Likes to mess with members of the other races - a kind of playful "troll" without being an actual troll. (Some aspects of her personality may change as the rp goes on and she develops).
Backstory: Nothing special in particular. She's a wild gryphon. They ride the skies and hunt when they're hungry. They also have a complex language and Swftalon is able to write it with both claws and her own quills. This might surprise those who do not know gryphons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom