• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mythos SU

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
So a wolf, or a warg.

Name: Felix

Race: Elf

Appearance: Has bark brown hair and ice blue eyes. He usually wears red, and is a performer, a trickster and a thief, and has been branded for the one time he's been caught.

Personality: He's friendly and open and humble. He's a street performer, using his fire magic to entertain the masses.

weapon of choice: Fire magic and a sword.

Affiliation: Free Republic

Race: Arctic Elf

Appearance: She has jet black hair and cold blue eyes. She has a ice blue dress, and a white fur jacket to go over it. She wears a ring with an ice blue gem, which lets her freeze people solid. She has a crown of silver and ice blue topaz on her brow.

Personality: She is cold and hostile, and doesn't trust outsiders. She is the Queen of the Ice Realm, so she's demanding and cares littler for her staff, thinking them very below her.

weapon of choice: Ice magic, her staff which she channels her power through.

Affiliation: Steelwalker, to protect her Kingdom.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Again, just to get some attention, I want to SU for this, but I can't choose between my characters. Any suggestions from anyone?

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Hmm, I don't wanna do Dagger because he wouldn't want to choose either side... Fang would be good for this, but I need to play Bangs more... Meh, Fang is good for this.

Name: Clarisse 'Fang' Manning

Age: About 350 or something, she kinda stopped counting after a while. Looks 16.

Race: Vampire

Appearance: This:
iPod pics K 404.jpg

Personality: Brash and bold, but still pretty chill. Won't go lookin' for fights, but if you get her mad... Let's just say it won't be pretty. Actually thinks that 'science' stuff looks kinda cool (y'know, if it wasn't being used for evil), but isn't really all that interested. She joined the Free Republic because she just can't stand a really bad bad guy. She wants him taken down, and wants him taken down fast. Good thing 'fast' is her middle name.

Weapon of Choice: Megaton Hammer. But on the back burner, she also has some basic vampire magic, things like turning into a bat, putting people in trances, and basic healing. She tends to enjoy using brute force more than magic, however, so she doesn't really call much attention to her magical abilities.

Affiliation: Free Republic

Hope she's good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom