• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mythos RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"My Lord!" An Arctic elf, servant of the Ice Queen, kneels before Lord Friedrich Lanchester. "My lady is ready to supply you with the troops you need."
"Excellent." His green eyes flash as he smiles. "Send word that they are needed."
Felix is in a large city, giving a performance, being a firedancer. The torches he is using is a blurred wheel of fire. He's smiling happily, and his brand for thievery is well hidden with some soot. That kind of information isn't needed to be known by the general public.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Koll is walking through some woods, looking at nature and all things splendorous. he feels the wind brush against his face

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Larch walks through the city, enjoying the scenery. " Hm... the temple should be somewhere around here..." He looks around, lost. "Why do all of these buildings have to look the same?" He sniffs the air, then starts walking.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Um.... People wouldn't be mean to him. They see gnomes and trolls and orcs in the city. He'd be welcome))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((But he changed his character to be a werewolf.))

Fang... was actually asleep right now. Perched up in a dark tree somewhere, hanging upside-down from a branch in the form of a bat. One of the more handy traits of being a vampire, if she did say so herself. She was just glad to get some rest, she'd been doing a lot of traveling lately.

((I dun even, pulling this out of my butt.))

Storm

Koll sees a bat hanging from a branch, and laughs because of it's color

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( well, the only reason worsens aren't treated equally in WoW is that most of them are mindless monsters that turn others into mindless monsters. I'd edit the post, but I've got to go for a couple hours.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Ooo, Stoooorm, you made Fang maaaad. And just as a note, yes, Fang's fur would be blue as a bat, but it'd be more like a midnight blue instead of a cobalt blue.))

The bat blinked awake at the sound of laughter, letting out an annoyed "Huh?" as her eyes adjusted to the light and her ears realized someone was laughing at her. When she realized it was just some punk elf, she let out a quiet growl and dropped from the tree, changing her form in one swift motion and landing right in front of said elf, revealing herself to be a rather irate vampipre with bright blue hair. "Hey, what's your deal?!" She snapped at the guy, easily matching his height and looking rather intimidating with the whole fangs-and-glowing-red-eyes deal. "I'm tryin'a sleep here!"

Storm

Koll laughs "Vampires are so easy to spot. they have no idea that bats are brown or grey, not Blue. plus, you snore

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"So ****ing what?!" The vampire demanded, not in the mood to correct this dumb*** elf on the fact that most vampires did turn into brown and grey bats. She was just an exception. "Ya really think a snorin' bat's gonna wake anybody else up?! If that's the whole ****in' reason you woke me up, then I'm goin' back to sleep!" And with that, she turned back into a bat and flew back up to where she was before, hoping that stupid ****ing dumb*** would leave her alone.

((Just to clarify: Fang is grumpy when she is woken up, and none of her actions during such times are a reflection on what I feel. So when Fang uses mean words on your character, I am not calling you those words. Capische?))

Storm

(Keeb. Keeb is the racual slur for elves)
Koll is miffed, and douses her in a water spell

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Not always, you made that up. Besides, who ever said I wanted Fang to use racial slurs?))

"WHAT THE ****, MAN?!" The vampire bat blurted out as she was soaked to the bone, falling off her branch and just barely catching herself in the air. "OK, that's it, I'm outta here!" She declared, glaring daggers at the stupid jerkface that wouldn't leave her alone. "You've obviously got some ****in' problem with me sleepin' here, so I'll save ya the trouble of ****ing me off even more!" And with that, the wet, angry bat flew away to find another tree to finish her day's sleep in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom