• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mythical/Extinct Creatures.

I do not know the scientific name for it, but I would love to have the lil' squirrel from Ice Age the movie.

I would give him all the nuts his little heart desires, along with training him to attack on command.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Some extinct creatures I would like to see brought back are the "relatives" of human beings so we can easily and closely study our evolutinary history.

As for a mythical creature: the Chopalope, a rabbit with antlers.
choplope.jpg

Last edited:

Dan

Minotaur I've always loved Greek mythology and more so the Minotaur. Especially in tomb raider the last revelation :D

Azkadilia

Transparent Perfection
Definitely a Griffin! I just think they are so bad *** I would love to have one. Dragons are nice but I don't think I can keep one hidden for very long xD

A mythical creature I would love to see return is the cyclops. I've always had an admiration for the creatures and I'm sure my numerous hours playing the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game have only led to a deeper fascination with them. Not only are they absolutely colossal and able to exert brute force but there single eye is extremely intimidating. As they say, however, the bigger they are, the harder they fall and without its eye, a cyclops is useless as the segment of Homer's Odyssey involving Polyphemus serves to illustrate.

Odysseus_Vs__The_Cyclops_by_ApneicMonkey.jpg

Do squirtles (Pokemon) count?

I would love me a pet squirtle.

If not, than a minatour would suffice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom