• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mystery Dungeon

I really liked the mystery dungeon games. It was a breath of fresh air from the same ol same ol that was in the other games.

Rachel

be vigitant
I like the Mystery Dungeon games. My favorite starter was Riolu, definitely. I hope they come out with another one soon. ^^

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
I played Blue rescue team and explorers of time.
I really enjoyed them. The stories were awesome and the gameplay was fun.
They were really involving as well. It's not often when a video game can make me cry but both of them did :)

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Probably my favourite pokemon games! (Yes, I find them better than the actual main series!) They are very fun and (even though they don't look like it) are more mature than the main series because the endings are VERY sad and there's lots of emotion in the story line, like in the first game when you have to run away because everyone wants to kill you? I nearly cried... Also, it has some of the best music in any video game! Just youtube Sky pillar from MD1 and Primal Dialga fight from MD2, some awesome music! I really do recommend these games to ANYONE who enjoyed the main series and hope that Ninty decide to release a 3DS one after they're finished with Black and White 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom