• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Zelda Youtube Videos So Far

Z

Zora

Top 10 Zelda Games

Top 10 Zelda Bosses

Tell me what you think, these videos are not just dumb still images it is video, may contain spoilers though. And yes I did make these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad. A whole lot better than most of the Zelda YouTube videos out there. I did feel like they were a bit long though. Perhaps you should have limited each segment to 20-25 seconds. Also, I never knew that you could shoot Volvagia with the bow while she was flying around. That's one thing that makes Zelda great: even after 12 years of playing the series, you still discover secrets. One last thing, where did you obtain some of the song remixes used in the videos?

Z

Zora

I'm glad you liked them and next time I make videos I will try to make them shorter, i realize especially the boss video is way to long. The remixs were hard to get because i had to do a lot of searching to get the download files, but i do not remember whats site i got either from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom