• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Zelda Timeline

Steve

5/19/13
I have been playing TP and the Zora that sells you water bombs in Lake Hylia says

You can only talk to that Zora wearing the Zora armor, not wearing the Hero's clothes, I tried. In OoT, you can only obtain and wear the Zora Tunic as an adult.
In OoT, Rauru was already a sage and did not need to be awakened, so saying the sages in TP were the sages in OoT before the new sages were awakened does not work.

Well first of all, it is clear that the Zora Armor is not the same as the Zora Tunic, one reason being that two Zora Tunics exist within Ocarina of Time (one in the shop and one in the possession of the King). The Zora Armor is fitted to a human figure, yes, but the Zoras are humanoid, are they not? So the hero of which it speaks, could easily have been a fallen hero within their own race. As far as Rauru goes, considering that Twilight Princess takes places anywhere from fifty to one hundred years after Ocarina of Time, he could have easily passed within that time.

Who really cares about whether the timeline is linear or split? Right now at the current time the timeline is just a form of fan fiction. And until that haunting document of pure zelda timeline evil is released to the public it dosent really matter what the developers say, so just believe what you want. (I am a split theorist. It was the first timeline I ever head of.)
Yeah but I suppose we're debating fan-fiction but everyone is saying they proved me impossible because the can't come up with any evidence. And I agree with you but I am not really looking for the official timeline. This is my timeline and so far I haven't seen anybody disprove it like they are saying.

Well first of all, it is clear that the Zora Armor is not the same as the Zora Tunic, one reason being that two Zora Tunics exist within Ocarina of Time (one in the shop and one in the possession of the King). The Zora Armor is fitted to a human figure, yes, but the Zoras are humanoid, are they not? So the hero of which it speaks, could easily have been a fallen hero within their own race. As far as Rauru goes, considering that Twilight Princess takes places anywhere from fifty to one hundred years after Ocarina of Time, he could have easily passed within that time.
So you are saying a fish needs equipment to swim and that the Sages are mortal? You are clearly getting desperate and making up theories that make absolutely no sense. So far from what I have seen, I am using less speculation than most on here. And in Twilight Princess, Queen Rutela states that King Zora created the armor.

Some Troll in my Reputation said:
You've been disproven multiple times and endless amounts of evidence have been used. I don't care whether you keep debating but stop lying, please.
First of all, name ONE thing I have lied about or one piece of evidence that proves my timeline impossible (unofficial =/= impossible). So feel free to repost something that you think has already disproven it, because I haven't seen anything yet and have seen very little evidence. And I don't care if you deduct reputation from me. That just proves tat you are desperate. Why are you so hellbent on proving it impossible? Can't you just disagree with it and have your own opinion? (yes it is an opinion)

Last edited:
I have been playing TP and the Zora that sells you water bombs in Lake Hylia says
Sir, you wear the garb of the hero in my people's legends...
You can only talk to that Zora wearing the Zora armor, not wearing the Hero's clothes, I tried. In OoT, you can only obtain and wear the Zora Tunic as an adult.

If I'm not mistaken, you can go to the shop in Zora's Domain and buy a tunic as a kid. But that isn't very important here. One of two solutions can answer the clothes problem easily. Either (A) Since Link told his story to Zelda when he went back, it is logical that the story could have became legend, or (:cool: It isn't talking about Link from OoT at all. Its too easy to say that the Zora here is referring to the Hero of Time, but that is inconsistent with too much other evidence that rules the possibility impossible. Also, the suit in TP is the Zora Armor, not the Zora Tunic. Its got a different name and looks completely different, and I don't ever remember wearing the Zora Armor in OoT or it looking anything like that. I conclude that there's too much contradicting evidence to consider the Zora to be even talking about the Hero of Time.

In OoT, Rauru was already a sage and did not need to be awakened, so saying the sages in TP were the sages in OoT before the new sages were awakened does not work.

All the Sages' power had to be awakened including Rauru's. The only thing that is inconsistent is the fact that Rauru has a human body instead of the generic Sage look in TP. But this doesn't mean too much to me because there are more questions that come about it than answers. We have no idea if Rauru was awakened in that form the moment Link pulled the Master Sword out, which he very well could have been. We have no idea if Rauru even truly has a defined form because one of the Gossip Stones (in the Sacred Grove I believe) suggests that the owl Kaepora Gaebora is the embodiment of an ancient Sage. Considering Rauru refers to himself as an Ancient Sage, I think its possible that he can become whatever form he wants.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Yeah but I suppose we're debating fan-fiction but everyone is saying they proved me impossible because the can't come up with any evidence. And I agree with you but I am not really looking for the official timeline. This is my timeline and so far I haven't seen anybody disprove it like they are saying.

I remember disproving your timeline myself at least 5 times already so you must not be paying much attention.

So you are saying a fish needs equipment to swim and that the Sages are mortal? You are clearly getting desperate and making up theories that make absolutely no sense. So far from what I have seen, I am using less speculation than most on here. And in Twilight Princess, Queen Rutela states that King Zora created the armor.

No you are the one getting desperate here. You started out with one theory for your linear timeline and that was the "multiple Links" theory (which was disproven), then you came up with some stuff about the Legend of the Fairy, which I told you why it wasn't important compared to the other evidence... Now your trying to bring up Rauru's form and something about the Zora Armor. The Tunic is not the same as the Armor obviously. By your logic, the White Sword in MC would be the same White Sword in LoZ, and every Wooden Sword we have ever used in Zelda would be the same as well. And I don't remember anywhere in OoT it saying that the Zora Tunic was made by King Zora.

First of all, name ONE thing I have lied about or one piece of evidence that proves my timeline impossible (unofficial =/= impossible). So feel free to repost something that you think has already disproven it, because I haven't seen anything yet and have seen very little evidence. And I don't care if you deduct reputation from me. That just proves tat you are desperate. Why are you so hellbent on proving it impossible? Can't you just disagree with it and have your own opinion? (yes it is an opinion)

For the.. thousandth time? (1)Wind Waker is based off the Adult ending of OoT. Clearly states that Link goes leaves and doesn't come back. In OoT, we know its cause he was sent back to his childhood. The land is flooded because Ganon escapes, and thus we come to Wind Waker. (2)When Link went back to his childhood in OoT, he talks to Zelda who informs the King about Ganondorf which results in him being sentenced to death WHICH goes wrong and ends up getting him sealed in the Twilight Realm, which we see in TP. (3)There is no room for TP to fit between OoT and WW, obviously, because theres a period of peace between Ganon's defeat and his return, which causes the flood. (4)All of the above was proven by quotes from the developers and they all make perfect sense.

So there's you one, two, three, FOUR reasons that disprove your timeline.

If I'm not mistaken, you can go to the shop in Zora's Domain and buy a tunic as a kid. But that isn't very important here. One of two solutions can answer the clothes problem easily. Either (A) Since Link told his story to Zelda when he went back, it is logical that the story could have became legend, or (:cool: It isn't talking about Link from OoT at all. Its too easy to say that the Zora here is referring to the Hero of Time, but that is inconsistent with too much other evidence that rules the possibility impossible. Also, the suit in TP is the Zora Armor, not the Zora Tunic. Its got a different name and looks completely different, and I don't ever remember wearing the Zora Armor in OoT or it looking anything like that. I conclude that there's too much contradicting evidence to consider the Zora to be even talking about the Hero of Time.
Please state (or restate if you think you have already stated it) the contradicting evidence that makes it impossible. You would not even consider the graphical limitations of OoT? I could have easily been fitted with chain mail and a headpiece. Besides, if the Hero's clothes are from child Link of OoT, then where did the chain mail come from on that?
All the Sages' power had to be awakened including Rauru's. The only thing that is inconsistent is the fact that Rauru has a human body instead of the generic Sage look in TP. But this doesn't mean too much to me because there are more questions that come about it than answers. We have no idea if Rauru was awakened in that form the moment Link pulled the Master Sword out, which he very well could have been. We have no idea if Rauru even truly has a defined form because one of the Gossip Stones (in the Sacred Grove I believe) suggests that the owl Kaepora Gaebora is the embodiment of an ancient Sage. Considering Rauru refers to himself as an Ancient Sage, I think its possible that he can become whatever form he wants.
So you are using the exact same theories as me (sages changing form), except it's not okay when I use them?

Please state (or restate if you think you have already stated it) the contradicting evidence that makes it impossible. You would not even consider the graphical limitations of OoT? I could have easily been fitted with chain mail and a headpiece. Besides, if the Hero's clothes are from child Link of OoT, then where did the chain mail come from on that?

There's no longer any reason to restate anything for you anymore. You can read my previous posts.

You can say that "Oh the clothes are different in OoT because of 'graphical limitations'", but that is your own opinion. You have no supporting evidence for this theory at all. In fact, OoT's graphics were very good for a 64 game and I am sure that if they wanted to design the Zora Tunic into a "mermaid suit" they could, but they didn't. And they didn't because they are different items. One is a Tunic, which is what we see in OoT, and one is Armor, in TP. Two completely different things. If they wanted it to be the same item, if they even really wanted to lightly suggest that they were one in the same, they would have called and designed it as Tunic in TP.

So you are using the exact same theories as me (sages changing form), except it's not okay when I use them?

Exactly because your theories have no backbone. I don't have to make up reasoning for the Sages being different forms. They games tell us that their powers were "awakened" in OoT (adult timeline), then we see that those Sages became legends on that timeline as their visage is on the stained glass windows of Hyrule Castle in WW, then the Sages in TP are generic because they were never awakened and thus never obtained new forms. As for Rauru, no one knows. There is nothing solid in the games that explains why he has a form and there's not going to be. But you have to learn that this doesn't prove anything for you. You can't take one small thing and exploit it and say a linear timeline is possible because its not possible based on tons of other evidence. Especially when its something like this, something that is unexplained. My theories on the subject hold just as much ground as your except mine is suggested by the game itself (the Gossip Stone). I am using things from the game to try and prove a plausible theory, while you are simply saying that their forms change because they can.

For the.. thousandth time? (1)Wind Waker is based off the Adult ending of OoT. Clearly states that Link goes leaves and doesn't come back. In OoT, we know its cause he was sent back to his childhood. The land is flooded because Ganon escapes, and thus we come to Wind Waker. (2)When Link went back to his childhood in OoT, he talks to Zelda who informs the King about Ganondorf which results in him being sentenced to death WHICH goes wrong and ends up getting him sealed in the Twilight Realm, which we see in TP. (3)There is no room for TP to fit between OoT and WW, obviously, because theres a period of peace between Ganon's defeat and his return, which causes the flood. (4)All of the above was proven by quotes from the developers and they all make perfect sense.
So there's you one, two, three, FOUR reasons that disprove your timeline.

(1/3) These are the same reasons. First of all, it says the Hero of Time does not come back, not Link. Some generations after TP, Ganondorf once again returns, and the goddesses flood Hyrule. In TP,none of the average citizens of Hyrule know of Ganondorf, or the Twilight at the current time. In the intro to WW, it never says he broke his seal. It says:
Wind Waker Intro said:
The great evil that all thought had been forever sealed away by the hero...once again crept forth from the depths of the earth, eager to resume its dark designs.
There was no hero to stop him this time(~2 generations after TP), so the goddesses flooded Hyrule.
(2) I have already explained my theory on this. Ganondorf escapes his seal in the Sacred Realm and and is set to be executed by the sages. It may be speculation on my part, but I have yet to see anybody disprove it.
(4) There really isn't much to say about this. This quote does not prove my timeline to be impossible, just unofficial.

Zora Tunic/Armor: King Zora was the one who first gave Link the Zora Tunic, so it is logical to assume that King Zora made it. The mention by the Zora in TP of the Zora Armor was meant to be an obvious reference to the Hero of Time. It can be made work another way, but that does not change their blatantly obvious intent (or screw-up). I have solid evidence for this and all you say to disprove it is "why would they have fashioned it into armor and packed some flippers with it later".

Multiple Link Theory: You never disproved my theory. The song of Time and Zelda's power as a sage control time differently. Zelda sending Link back in time does just that, while the Song of Time in MM simply rewinds time and keeps Link and his items frozen in that state while he is being sent back.

Rauru: I am using the changing form theory to explain my timeline as you are. That is not even my theory anyway. I was simply stating that I had used that theory earlier. My theory is that once Ganondorf is sealed, the sages are no longer needed as sages and can return to their normal lives (supported by the credits in OOT. Ganondorf escapes from the Sacred Realm, and the unawakened Sages cannot Seal the Sacred Realm, so they attempt to execute Ganondorf.

Last edited:
bradley said:

Since you are playing Twilight Princess, you should have already worked out that the sages are in fact mortal. When we are being told about the Sages attempted assassination of Ganondorf is the Gerudo Mesa, we are shown that the Sage of Water is instead killed himself, proving that the sages are indeed, mortals.

Since you are playing Twilight Princess, you should have already worked out that the sages are in fact mortal. When we are being told about the Sages attempted assassination of Ganondorf is the Gerudo Mesa, we are shown that the Sage of Water is instead killed himself, proving that the sages are indeed, mortals.
That really makes no difference to my timeline. In fact, it supports what I am saying about the sages being different than OOT.

There really isn't much to say about this. This quote does not prove my timeline to be impossible, just unofficial.

Then doesn't that ruin the whole point of timeline speculation at all? Really what we're all trying to do here is find the official timeline or at least a timeline that works. I myself don't think there is a timeline, so really finding a timeline that works.

Zora Tunic/Armor: King Zora was the one who first gave Link the Zora Tunic, so it is logical to assume that King Zora made it.

Here's what the description in the Zora Shop says about the Zora Tunic:
"Zora Tunic 300 Rupees
A tunic made by Zoras."

That should prove that statement wrong completely, it wasn't the King who made the Zora's Tunic, it was the Zoras in general. And I know you'll rebuttal by saying "But it says 'Zoras', that could mean any Zora, namely King Zora", notice how it's plural, that implies that more than one Zora makes the tunic.

Multiple Link Theory: You never disproved my theory. The song of Time and Zelda's power as a sage control time differently. Zelda sending Link back in time does just that, while the Song of Time in MM simply rewinds time and keeps Link and his items frozen in that state while he is being sent back.

Right there, you're mixing up gameplay with speculation. Why would the developers make you have to replay dungeons to get the items you need? That's just insane. I think that you shouldn't be taking such a small aspect of gameplay into account when talking about story.

Rauru: I am using the changing form theory to explain my timeline as you are. That is not even my theory anyway. I was simply stating that I had used that theory earlier. My theory is that once Ganondorf is sealed, the sages are no longer needed as sages and can return to their normal lives (supported by the credits in OOT. Ganondorf escapes from the Sacred Realm, and the unawakened Sages cannot Seal the Sacred Realm, so they attempt to execute Ganondorf.

That would be clever, except the Sage's were never awakened in TP because TP takes place on the child side of the timeline and Link awakens the sages in OoT in the adult side.

(1/3) These are the same reasons.

lol what? My first second, and third reason were about two different games and then using both collectively, which show two different ways how the Split Timeline is canon. More specifically, it is about THE games which are after the Split, which confirming this would automatically disprove a linear timeline. How are they the same when they are about two different games and use different sets of in-game evidence to prove them?

First of all, it says the Hero of Time does not come back, not Link. Some generations after TP, Ganondorf once again returns, and the goddesses flood Hyrule.

Wind Wakers intro is only based off of the events of Ocarina of Time. It tells nothing of any other legend. It speaks specifically about the Hero of Time defeating Ganondorf and having him sealed away, only to return. It doesn't talk about the events of TP or Ganon being sealed after TP, so why would it show half of OoT's story telling how Ganon was defeated, then have him return after a story it didn't even mention? This is just not a very good argument on your part.

(2) I have already explained my theory on this. Ganondorf escapes his seal in the Sacred Realm and and is set to be executed by the sages. It may be speculation on my part, but I have yet to see anybody disprove it.

The guy who wrote the story for the game told us why Ganondorf is being excecuted. IN FACT, when the Sages are talking about Ganondorf (showing the excecution scene) they say this about him:

He was the leader of a band of
thieves who invaded Hyrule in the
hopes of establishing dominion
over the Sacred Realm.

Now your theory is that he escaped the Sacred Realm? This is in-game evidence to disprove your theory. Invaded Hyrule in hopes of establishing dominion over the Sacred Realm. If this isn't clear enough, I will explain. The Split Timeline theory supports that Link had a talk with Zelda at the end of OoT, resulting in Hyrule being "prepared" for his oncoming attack. This is explaining that attack, which failed because Hyrule Castle had been warned. Your theory does not work because if he was already in the Sacred Realm, why would he be in Hyrule doing anything? He would already be there.

The description continues:

In all of his fury and might, he was
blind to any danger, and thus was
he exposed, subdued, and brought
to justice.

Which explains that because of him invading Hyrule and attempting to establish dominion over the Sacred Realm, he was caught and sentenced to trail. Works well with the Split Timeline, but is impossible with your theory.

Zora Tunic/Armor: King Zora was the one who first gave Link the Zora Tunic, so it is logical to assume that King Zora made it.

Like Zenox said, the Tunic is said to be made by the Zoras. However, it is illogical to assume that they would be the same thing considering how different they are, as I said before. If Nintendo wanted the Armor to be the Tunic from OoT, then they would have most likely called it a tunic. And it would have looked something like the tunic instead of a wetsuit with mermaid feet and high-tech armor on it.

I have solid evidence for this and all you say to disprove it is "why would they have fashioned it into armor and packed some flippers with it later".

Solid evidence is evidence that cannot be broken. I broke that piece of evidence by pointing out the fact that if Nintendo wanted to give us a throwback to Ocarina of Time, they would have not made the Zora Armor look like it did. It would have simply been a tunic, probably torn up from all the years or something. But it surely wouldn't have looked anything like the Zora Armor. They are two completely different things.

No no no. Your theory is based on the way time works in Zelda in general. You are saying that in Ocarina of Time, it is logical to say that when Link went back in time, there was another Link there pulling out the Master Sword, waiting in the Sacred Realm or something. So you are technically saying that the way time works in Ocarina of Time, going back in time would cause you to be able to, if you could, locate and see yourself in the other time-frame.

Regardless of how you go back in time in Majora's Mask and how its different from Ocarina of Time, we are still talking about going backwards an instance in time. The method of how you get there would not alter your belief in if multiple Links would be present. Your statement is more of a principle of time travel, which would be the same across the board. Conclusively, if you believe that two Links could coexist in the same time-frame in Ocarina of Time, your principle of time travel would also say that multiple Links could coexist in the same time frame in Majora's Mask.

My theory is that once Ganondorf is sealed, the sages are no longer needed as sages and can return to their normal lives (supported by the credits in OOT.

The credits of OoT actually work against your theory. The only time the Sages are seen in the credits is when they use their "sage power" to turn into orbs and fly atop Death Mountain. The last instance we see of the Sages in OoT, they are still in Sage form. And considering they are well-known figures on the stained glass windows of Wind Waker's Hyrule Castle, I would think its safe to assume that they kept those forms as Sages well after OoT.

Ganondorf escapes from the Sacred Realm, and the unawakened Sages cannot Seal the Sacred Realm, so they attempt to execute Ganondorf.

Already used in-game text to disprove Ganondorf's reason for excecution (read above).

Sorry, I haven't been on the forums for a while because my brother is visiting.

lol what? My first second, and third reason were about two different games and then using both collectively, which show two different ways how the Split Timeline is canon. More specifically, it is about THE games which are after the Split, which confirming this would automatically disprove a linear timeline. How are they the same when they are about two different games and use different sets of in-game evidence to prove them?
You were basically saying Ganon escaped for 1 and there was a period of peace for 3.

Wind Wakers intro is only based off of the events of Ocarina of Time. It tells nothing of any other legend. It speaks specifically about the Hero of Time defeating Ganondorf and having him sealed away, only to return. It doesn't talk about the events of TP or Ganon being sealed after TP, so why would it show half of OoT's story telling how Ganon was defeated, then have him return after a story it didn't even mention? This is just not a very good argument on your part.

[QUOTE-Wind Waker Intro]This is but one of the legends of which the people speak.
Think about this for a second. Would Princess Zelda really tell the people of Hyrule about Ganondorf's return in TP? That would cause an uproar within the kingdom.
Link obviously doesn't speak very much.
Midna is a big mouth but she is in the Twilight Realm.

The guy who wrote the story for the game told us why Ganondorf is being excecuted. IN FACT, when the Sages are talking about Ganondorf (showing the excecution scene) they say this about him:

over the Sacred Realm.

Now your theory is that he escaped the Sacred Realm? This is in-game evidence to disprove your theory. Invaded Hyrule in hopes of establishing dominion over the Sacred Realm. If this isn't clear enough, I will explain. The Split Timeline theory supports that Link had a talk with Zelda at the end of OoT, resulting in Hyrule being "prepared" for his oncoming attack. This is explaining that attack, which failed because Hyrule Castle had been warned. Your theory does not work because if he was already in the Sacred Realm, why would he be in Hyrule doing anything? He would already be there.
No he was set for execution after he was sealed in the Sacred Realm. And he did invade Hyrule in hopes of establishing dominion over the Sacred Realm. That does not mean he failed. He already had control over the Sacred Realm and they sealed him to stop him from gaining control of Hyrule next. Once he escaped, they caught him and he was set to be executed.

The description continues:

In all of his fury and might, he was
blind to any danger, and thus was
he exposed, subdued, and brought
to justice.

Which explains that because of him invading Hyrule and attempting to establish dominion over the Sacred Realm, he was caught and sentenced to trail. Works well with the Split Timeline, but is impossible with your theory.
He was exposed, subdued, and brought to justice, after escaping from the Sacred Realm. This works better with my theory than with the split timeline, for the sole reason that Ganondorf has the Triforce.

Like Zenox said, the Tunic is said to be made by the Zoras. However, it is illogical to assume that they would be the same thing considering how different they are, as I said before. If Nintendo wanted the Armor to be the Tunic from OoT, then they would have most likely called it a tunic. And it would have looked something like the tunic instead of a wetsuit with mermaid feet and high-tech armor on it.
If this is this, then the Zora Armor could definitely be the Zora Tunic. Nintendo is not going to stop using variety just just to make their obvious references to previous games even more obvious.

Solid evidence is evidence that cannot be broken. I broke that piece of evidence by pointing out the fact that if Nintendo wanted to give us a throwback to Ocarina of Time, they would have not made the Zora Armor look like it did. It would have simply been a tunic, probably torn up from all the years or something. But it surely wouldn't have looked anything like the Zora Armor. They are two completely different things.
All the solid evidence I provide is dismissed by you as unimportant. In-game text>graphics. The Zora that sells you water bombs mentioned Link was wearing the blue garb of the hero spoken of in his people's legends. He is certainly not going to remember every little detail of a tunic from a legend. However, it could be entirely different from the Zora Tunic. That does not change the fact that it was a reference to the Zora Tunic. If the "legend" he spoke of never happened but was told to them, the clothing the hero wore would likely not be remembered. So, just because the Zora Armor doesn't necessarily have to be the Zora Tunic does not change the fact that there it was a reference to OoT.

No no no. Your theory is based on the way time works in Zelda in general. You are saying that in Ocarina of Time, it is logical to say that when Link went back in time, there was another Link there pulling out the Master Sword, waiting in the Sacred Realm or something. So you are technically saying that the way time works in Ocarina of Time, going back in time would cause you to be able to, if you could, locate and see yourself in the other time-frame.
That is correct.

Regardless of how you go back in time in Majora's Mask and how its different from Ocarina of Time, we are still talking about going backwards an instance in time. The method of how you get there would not alter your belief in if multiple Links would be present. Your statement is more of a principle of time travel, which would be the same across the board. Conclusively, if you believe that two Links could coexist in the same time-frame in Ocarina of Time, your principle of time travel would also say that multiple Links could coexist in the same time frame in Majora's Mask.
The Song of Time sort of rewinds time, while having Link keep everything he acquired so far. So the items are with Link rather than where they were before.

The credits of OoT actually work against your theory. The only time the Sages are seen in the credits is when they use their "sage power" to turn into orbs and fly atop Death Mountain. The last instance we see of the Sages in OoT, they are still in Sage form. And considering they are well-known figures on the stained glass windows of Wind Waker's Hyrule Castle, I would think its safe to assume that they kept those forms as Sages well after OoT.
Possibly, but that does not mean they didn't resume their normal lives after the fact. I don't even know if the sage from TP are the same as from OoT. The reason being that they said they have guarded the Mirror of Twilight. The ancient Sages in TP could be the ones who guard the mirror of Twilight, while the new sages sealed the Sacred Realm.

Already used in-game text to disprove Ganondorf's reason for excecution (read above).
Nope, sorry.

Think about this for a second. Would Princess Zelda really tell the people of Hyrule about Ganondorf's return in TP? That would cause an uproar within the kingdom.

Return? Return from what? Ganondorf never done anything in the Child Timeline because when he tried to he GOT CAUGHT. Which is something you continually refuse to accept even though I have provided in game connections that show such.

No he was set for execution after he was sealed in the Sacred Realm. And he did invade Hyrule in hopes of establishing dominion over the Sacred Realm. That does not mean he failed. He already had control over the Sacred Realm and they sealed him to stop him from gaining control of Hyrule next. Once he escaped, they caught him and he was set to be executed.

I'm honestly beginning to think either you haven't even played most of these games, or you simply just don't comprehend the obvious. The excecution scene takes place in the Arbiter's Grounds, where the Mirror of Twilight is, in the desert, which is NOT in the Sacred Realm.

He was exposed, subdued, and brought to justice, after escaping from the Sacred Realm. This works better with my theory than with the split timeline, for the sole reason that Ganondorf has the Triforce.

Except the whole part about him being sealed in the Sacred Realm, which didn't happen on the CT. Sorry bub. Do you honestly think that him being sealed in the Sacred Realm, THEN escaping and trying again would not have been mentioned in TP for some odd reason? Because it isn't mentioned. In fact it states:

over the Sacred Realm.

just before it states the other part I posted above. So the game tells us he only had hopes of establishing dominion over the SR, then the next thing it states is that he was caught and brought to justice. But for some reason you are trying to logically suggest that he already had dominion over the Sacred Realm, which the game does not tell us anywhere. You are making up fanfic theories.

If this is this, then the Zora Armor could definitely be the Zora Tunic. Nintendo is not going to stop using variety just just to make their obvious references to previous games even more obvious.

But Nintendo isn't going to hide or jump around a major plot detail either. Any connection to a previous game is a very important thing, and if they wanted to make it clearer they certainly could have. They did not because you are wrong in your assumption. They made exactly what they wanted to make clear, and of the information that we recieved by playing the game, it does not add up that the Zora Armor is the Zora Tunic, or even that King Zora from TP is the same King Zora in OoT.

Previously, I said:

Me said:

and your response was:

That is correct.

So now, my question is... Why don't you? Don't you think Nintendo would have obviously thought to put another Link doing something, at least in a cutscene, to show how the time works if your theory were correct? Because you do not see another Link anywhere in-game, your theory has no proof at all. Whereas the Split Timeline says that you logically wouldn't see another Link running around. Well guess what? We don't see any other Links anywhere so I suppose the Split Timeline has proof while your theory does not, which means your theory is cancelled out.

Possibly, but that does not mean they didn't resume their normal lives after the fact. I don't even know if the sage from TP are the same as from OoT. The reason being that they said they have guarded the Mirror of Twilight. The ancient Sages in TP could be the ones who guard the mirror of Twilight, while the new sages sealed the Sacred Realm.

The Sages in TP have the respective medallion symbol on their chest of the medallions given to you (by the Sages) in OoT. Which means that each Sage corresponds to a certain medallion, or, a certain Temple. Which further proves that the same set of Sages in TP would have been the same ones in OoT had their power been awakened in the bodies of the others, which only happens on the AT.

Nope, sorry.

Then you are just ignore things to keep from having your points disproven.

Last edited:
Return? Return from what? Ganondorf never done anything in the Child Timeline because when he tried to he GOT CAUGHT. Which is something you continually refuse to accept even though I have provided in game connections that show such.
Now you are just dodging the question. In my timeline, Ganondorf escapes after he is sealed in the Sacred Realm. If Ganondorf didn't establish dominion over the Sacred Realm in the child timeline, then why isn't he trying to do just that in Twilight Princess? Also,your "connections" imply (in your eyes) a split timeline, not prove it. My references are obvious connections to Ocarina of Time. You can dismiss them as easter eggs if you want, but I am sticking to my theory. (BTW the resistance calls Link HERO in TP when mocking his clothes. Explain that.)

I'm honestly beginning to think either you haven't even played most of these games, or you simply just don't comprehend the obvious. The excecution scene takes place in the Arbiter's Grounds, where the Mirror of Twilight is, in the desert, which is NOT in the Sacred Realm.
Look at my sig. The only ones I have beaten but not did a 100% run of are WW and PH. And I never said the execution scene takes place in the Sacred Realm, although many games prove it is a mirror image of the light world.

Except the whole part about him being sealed in the Sacred Realm, which didn't happen on the CT. Sorry bub. Do you honestly think that him being sealed in the Sacred Realm, THEN escaping and trying again would not have been mentioned in TP for some odd reason? Because it isn't mentioned. In fact it states:

over the Sacred Realm.

just before it states the other part I posted above. So the game tells us he only had hopes of establishing dominion over the SR, then the next thing it states is that he was caught and brought to justice. But for some reason you are trying to logically suggest that he already had dominion over the Sacred Realm, which the game does not tell us anywhere. You are making up fanfic theories.
Just because something is not explicitly stated in-game does not mean it doesn't happen.

But Nintendo isn't going to hide or jump around a major plot detail either. Any connection to a previous game is a very important thing, and if they wanted to make it clearer they certainly could have. They did not because you are wrong in your assumption. They made exactly what they wanted to make clear, and of the information that we recieved by playing the game, it does not add up that the Zora Armor is the Zora Tunic, or even that King Zora from TP is the same King Zora in OoT.
You're right, but what the Zora selling the water bimbs said is an obvious reference to OoT that cannot be disproved. I like how you jump around stuff like that.

Previously, I said:

and your response was:

So now, my question is... Why don't you? Don't you think Nintendo would have obviously thought to put another Link doing something, at least in a cutscene, to show how the time works if your theory were correct? Because you do not see another Link anywhere in-game, your theory has no proof at all. Whereas the Split Timeline says that you logically wouldn't see another Link running around. Well guess what? We don't see any other Links anywhere so I suppose the Split Timeline has proof while your theory does not, which means your theory is cancelled out.
Not showing any other Links does not prove there are no other Links running around and being unable to prove something does not disprove it.

The Sages in TP have the respective medallion symbol on their chest of the medallions given to you (by the Sages) in OoT. Which means that each Sage corresponds to a certain medallion, or, a certain Temple. Which further proves that the same set of Sages in TP would have been the same ones in OoT had their power been awakened in the bodies of the others, which only happens on the AT.
They are the same in a sense. What I am saying is the sages that seal the Sacred Realm do not replace the Sages that guard the Mirror of Twilight.

Then you are just ignore things to keep from having your points disproven. If you haven't realized it by now in your about three different threads on roughly the same subject and 3+ pages on each, no one agrees with what you are saying. It doesn't make sense, it doesn't add up, and when other people give you things that make sense you ignore them. Therefore, you are making a fruitless effort at getting anything accomplished other than wasting your time typing.
Two threads to be exact, one of which has been deleted. Just because something makes sense and the majority agree on it (the masses are so smart XD) does not mean it is the only thing that makes sense or that it makes more sense than something more logical. And I am not the one hellbent on disproving something that can't and won't be disproven. i am simply defending my timeline and am not the one who is basically worshiping the split timeline theory.

A couple things for the record:
The best argument I've heard for the linear timeline was from somebody who did not reject my split timeline theory.
If Anouma were to come out tomorrow and confirm the timeline to be linear, I would not use that as evidence because my timeline makes enough sense that I don't need developer quotes to help me explain it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom