• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Zelda Timeline Theory

So I have to say, I’m not a big fan of Hyrule Historia’s Timeline. So I made my own ;) ! The timeline starts of with Skyward, then Ocarina, then it splits. In the adult timeline, it goes Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Oracle of Seasons. In the child timeline, it goes Majora’s Mask, Twilight Princess, Oracle of Ages. Then the timeline converges through the Oracles and it goes A Link to the Past, and then the original Legend of Zelda. You’ll notice that I didn’t include the Four Sword Trilogy, because I think they’re on their own timeline. I also didn’t include Spirit Tracks or A Link Between Worlds because they mess up the timeline in my opinion. The last game I didn’t include was Zelda II, because it is too hard to be on this timeline.26BEAE95-236C-45D7-9795-B863DBBB6692.jpeg

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
I like the picture homie, but had a good laugh at the reasons why you didn't include the other games : p
Why don't you just put Spirit Tracks after Phantom Hourglass?

Even ignoring the fact that we have an official timeline, yours doesn't make such sense.

-How do the Oracles converge the timeline? They're both sequels to eachother.

-How do Spirit Tracks, Adventure of Link, and A Link Between Worlds mess up the timeline?

I mostly just did the games I’ve beaten although I didn’t put ALBW on because it was a remake of ALttP and broke the flow of ALttP -> LoZ. Spirit Tracks messes up the timeline because of New Hyrule, and all the original theories about the flood receding after PH. As for AoL, Nintendo said one time that they felt it was a failure among the other LoZ games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom