• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Zelda Retrospective Series (Feedback requested!)

Hello everyone! I'm a longtime Zelda fan but haven't been active on ZD - I'd like to change that. During lockdown I started revisiting the whole Zelda series from the beginning and I've been making retrospective videos as I go. I use these videos to discuss what works and doesn't work in each game, and what contributions each game made to the series as a whole. It's been a blast to track the evolution of the franchise. I recently completed my Link's Awakening video and plan to continue to push through the series.

Because Ocarina of Time is such a special game for me, and I'm sure many others, I want to make sure I do my absolute best with that one. I think the videos have progressively improved but I know there is still a lot of unreached potential. So I'm reaching out to the members of ZD for constructive criticism on areas where I could improve these videos. If you are willing, please give them a look and let me know what you think! Thanks in advance! I've linked a playlist below.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom