• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art My Zelda MineCraft

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Well........ I have a MineCraft where I make my own version of different dungeons...... Please, don't be rude/mean.

Gerudo Fortress
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Sand Temple:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Sorry for the emptyness. And on Pocket MineCraft, no Mod Eggs in Creative, so no zombies/skeletons.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Nice work you've done. I'm also working on making the games in Minecraft. Head over here and check it out. http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f9/my-zelda-minecraft-project-39819.html. Any ideas or support would be nice.

I actually started the project in mid-September 2012 but posted news of it this month after I joined. I haven't worked on a game-map for at least two months because Minecraft stopped working for me. I'm trying to fix the problem, but in the meantime I'm working on Texture Packs and editing sounds for the "resources" folder. All three (world, Texture Pack, edited resources folder) will be available for download.

My Major Minecraft worlds:
Water 7\Enies Lobby (One Piece)
Impel Down (One Piece)
Al Zelda (Coming Soonish)

Last edited:

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
I would help, but I don't have the pocket edition. Sorry. :(

But there is some very nice work here. I used to have PE, so I know how limited the resources can be. Just keep it up and you'll have Hyrule in no time!

octorok74

TETTAC
Man, I should really take a look at Ganon's Tower in order to get a feel of what to do. I guess for the shadow temple part you can have a jump room where you have to jump from fence post to fence post to get to the other side, or else you fall to bedrock. Just a small idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom