• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda My Zelda Minecraft Project

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Updates every week or so on my ideas for each each world.

NOTE: I haven't been working on this project for a little while because Minecraft stopped working on my computer. When I get it to work again, I'll resume work. For now, any thoughts I have about each world will be list under that game.

================================================== =============================
Table Of Contents
================================================== =============================
Table Of Contents
2. [INTRO] Introduction\About This Project
3. [DATES] Updates\Notices
4. [STAT] Status
5. [PICS] Pictures
6. [FAQS]Frequently Asked Questions
7. " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Last edited:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
If you are using creative or something with cheats, use the /give command to give yourself a command block. Set the command to teleport using /tp @p x y z where X, y and Z are the co-ordinates. Whwn you finish, place a pressure plate on the top so when someone steps on the wrong one they get teleported back to the beginning.

Since you claerly understand th command block, what I'd suggest is using a set of different areas, such as:

[Area2]-->[Area3]........[Temple]
...^.............V ..............^
[Area1].....[Area4] --> [Area5]

What I'd do is have the teleport system set up so the above diagram works, but you could have the extra areas set far, far away and only have 1 area of "real space". I'' work on had-drawing a diagram if you think it'll help.

Last edited:

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
What I'd do is have the teleport system set up so the above diagram works, but you could have the extra areas set far, far away and only have 1 area of "real space". I'' work on had-drawing a diagram if you think it'll help.

I think you should draw one. I think I understand what you're saying, but I'm not quite sure. You can PM me or post the picture on this page, it's your choice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom