• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda My Zelda Media Collection

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Hello fellow Zelda Dungeoners. This is my collection of Zelda media. It's all for download! Some of these I've made. The only thing that I ask of you is to not steal it and say that you made it. It's not that hard to say "Lamentizer made this soundtrack" or "Lamentizer scanned these cards" or what-not. You can host them on your own Zelda site, just give me credit. But remember, just have fun with these. And thanks for downloading.

PS. not every thing is here, I"ll be adding things as time goes on. Most pictures files will be .png, most video files will be. m4v, most music files will be .mp3. If you need to convert them, go to this site: Convert Files.

If you download something, please tell me what you think. If I don't get any feed back, then I'll think that I'm doing a crappy job. Thanks.

Soundtracks
<<NEW>>Ocarina Of Time - The Complete Collection
- Includes all the songs from the original game as well as an alternate track, GameCube and 3DS music.
- Thanks to ZREO for the album cover. All I did was replaced their logo with "The Complete Collection".
The Legend Of Zelda NES
- Includes both NES and Famicom releases.
Twilight Princess - The Complete Score
- Includes all the tracks from the game as well as unused and E3 trailer music.
- I recorded 90% of these soundtrack straight from the game,the other 10% came from the Nintendo Power soundtrack and E3 itself.
- Most game sounds what been eliminated by how I set up, recorded, and edited the tracks. Only a few have sounds. I'm working on eliminating those sounds as well.

[more coming]

Cards
<<NEW>>Topps Trading Cards Collection (Part 1 - TLOZ)
- Includes 9 Topps cards scans, all from the first game
- A friend of mine scanned and gave me the copies. He said he didn't want to loose part of his life by giving me the actual cards. But I'm working on getting all the cards myself.
Topps Trading Cards Collection (Part 2 - TLOZ)
- Includes more Tops cards scans, all from the first game.

[more coming]

Videos
I can't include all the videos in one download file because of the limits of Media Fire.

25 Years Of... Collection
Majora's Mask E3 2000 Trailer Remake In 1080p
- Made from clips from Caleb's video walkthrough and my own filming
- Almost finished. Just need to add sounds and the cool green back ground effect and the proper font.
Q: Does anyone know what the font is called that is used in the trailer?
E3 Trailers Collection #1
- Includes Ocarina Of Time (N64, NGC, 3DS) & Skyward Sword
E3 Trailers Collection #2
- Includes Twilight Princess & Zelda 1 and 2 NES
E3 Trailers Collection #3
- Includes The Wind Waker & Phantom Hourglass
E3 Trailers Collection #4
- Includes other trailers like the Oracles, Minish, etc.

[more coming]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom