• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art My Zelda Fan Art and Character's.

FayeleneFyre

The local treehugger
Kid Link and Navi.jpgInto the Wind.jpgWolf Link color.jpgPicture 087.jpgThrough Your Eye's.jpg

These are a few of my Zelda art. ^^ The First one is, obviously, Young Link with Navi.
The second one is Deku Link using the Deku Flower's.
The third one is of Wolf Link. (It was actually a request a while back from someone on my DeviantART account.)
The fourth one is of my Deku Scrub OC's, Iris and Jace, who're from my fan-fic, Lost In Termina, stuck between rock wall's. XD The image wasn't inspired by the movie, Emporor's New Groove, but it wasn't until I was done with it that I noticed it's a lot like it. lol
The last one is of the same character's dancing. <3

Hope you all like them. :)

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Lovely work! I really like them all. Love the Deku drawing! I've recently come to adore the Deku.
Some are traditional and some digital?

FayeleneFyre

The local treehugger
Thank you kindly~! ^^
I have too, they're adorable thing's~<3
And yes. :) The last one is digital, the rest were all traditional.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Wow! These are amazing! I love them! The shading is magnificent! You did really well, I have no complaints at all! :3 Good job, I hope to see more from you!
~Ki

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
OMG!!!! I finally found you on ZD!!! It's me, Goddess of Wisdom Waters from dA!!!! Whoo! I'm so happy. Hey, post those chapters from your story!!

FayeleneFyre

The local treehugger
More Of My Zelda Art (And Some Other Stuff)

Hello. :) I don't get to come here as often as I used too, I miss this place. lol
I wished I had more time to do stuff than just upload Stories and art. But for now, it's all I can do, so here's some other stuff I've been working on. ^^ Some are work's in progress.

My Piece Of Heart~! (WIP).jpg
This first one (above) is a work in progress (WIP) of again, Iris and Jace. It was called "My Piece Of Heart"~<3 I sketched it a while ago, and tried coloring it in SumoPaint, but my computer won't load the site well, so I'm waiting till I get PhotoShop. Till then, I guess I'll be figuring out what the color of the BG should be lol. It's a cute pun that's probably used often in the Zelda fandom (The whole "Heart Piece" and "Couple's" thing)

Picture 066.jpg
I'm sure the second one doesn't need much of of an explanation. The oh-so well known Amaterasu from the game, Okami. (I love that game~!) I did it in AI (Adobe Illustrater)

This Is A Beautiful World (with DA sig).jpg
The third one is inspired by a beautiful song called "This Is A Beautiful World" from one of the Pokemon movies ("Giratina And the Sky Warrior" I believe".) The whole song kinda' painted this picture in my head, so I was inspired to paint it out with Water Color's. :3

Wolf of War.jpg
The fourth one is a concept design of Wolf/Beast armor for another one of my stories I have been developing (For a totally different series though).

Be Ready!.jpg
The fifth one is the chapter art used for chapter 5 of "Lost In Termina" on DeviantART, but without the Chapter title at the top (The one on DA has the title). It was Jace training Iris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom