• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild My world has scaled!

All right, so here's the pretext of my situation.

1. My project is to complete the Hyrule Compendium without the aid of Symin (i.e. to use only personally taken pictures) and I'm playing the game in master-mode since master-mode offers the fullest scope for the Compendium (e.g. it has golden varieties of monsters).

2. To date I have not completed any divine beasts (one is active but I have not activated any terminals. The only reason I activated Vah Ruta was so that I could attain a picture of a Guardian Scout I).

3. As I understand the scaling system and availability of weapons for the sake of the compendium and finding them for my own stock; everything is available and nothing is eliminated from the system. There is one notable exception to this: lynels and their gear. Why Nintendo did this, we don't know.

4. As another part of my project I'm also aiming for a maximized kill count against every subspecies. Blue-manned lynel have reached a kill count of 10. (i.e. a count after which further kills would no longer offer credit to my "experience" counter).

5. So this is the issue, if it were one? I have one remaining weapon entry from lynels now to obtain, the mighty crusher. The lynel living in the Akkala Wilds, who begins the game as blue-manned is now white-manned and is wielding a mighty spear so I was able to obtain this entry for my compendium from him.

May I assume that another lynel who started the game as blue will be carrying a mighty crusher and mighty lynel bow as well (if his default was the crusher, e.g. the one near Ishto Sah Shrine).

I just really want to be absolutely positive because I don't want to take the chance that if the game scales farther they'll end up with savage weapons.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
All right, so here's the pretext of my situation.

1. My project is to complete the Hyrule Compendium without the aid of Symin (i.e. to use only personally taken pictures) and I'm playing the game in master-mode since master-mode offers the fullest scope for the Compendium (e.g. it has golden varieties of monsters).

2. To date I have not completed any divine beasts (one is active but I have not activated any terminals. The only reason I activated Vah Ruta was so that I could attain a picture of a Guardian Scout I).

3. As I understand the scaling system and availability of weapons for the sake of the compendium and finding them for my own stock; everything is available and nothing is eliminated from the system. There is one notable exception to this: lynels and their gear. Why Nintendo did this, we don't know.

4. As another part of my project I'm also aiming for a maximized kill count against every subspecies. Blue-manned lynel have reached a kill count of 10. (i.e. a count after which further kills would no longer offer credit to my "experience" counter).

5. So this is the issue, if it were one? I have one remaining weapon entry from lynels now to obtain, the mighty crusher. The lynel living in the Akkala Wilds, who begins the game as blue-manned is now white-manned and is wielding a mighty spear so I was able to obtain this entry for my compendium from him.

May I assume that another lynel who started the game as blue will be carrying a mighty crusher and mighty lynel bow as well (if his default was the crusher, e.g. the one near Ishto Sah Shrine).

I just really want to be absolutely positive because I don't want to take the chance that if the game scales farther they'll end up with savage weapons.

There areThree lynels in the entire game who do not level up and two are in Hyrule Castle and the third resides on Ploymus mountain near ZD (Is it Ploymus or Ploymouth?), theres a couple of lynels south of the Great Plateau one of whom uses clubs, theres 3 in hebra in the flat snowplanes, some ranging up the back of Eldin.

Lynels also follow the same upgrade pattern as others, from red to gold.

Red - Blue - White - Silver - Gold.

Fair Warning hunting lynels is a dangerous occupation as depending on where in the world they are their arrows change to suit. You can also use an exploit to obtain the Castle lynel weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom