• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Wii is Acting Strange!

Sage of Darkness

The Different Sage...
This happend a while ago. I was just playing Spiderman 3 on my Wii and suddenly the game froze. None of the buttons worked and I just pulled out the power cable and put it in after two minuites. Another time I played Bully: Scholarship Edition, the same thing happened. The Wii has only frozen two times, but now, the Wii still works, but it annoys me, when I turn the Wii off, the light which used to go from green to red, now goes from green to yellow. My Wii works just fine, but if I want the light to turn red, I need to pull out the power cable and plug it in again. I've been very carefully not to get any scratches or anything on it. It just annoys me and the same thing happened to some of my friends. Do any of you guys know how to fix my problem? Have your Wii acted the same way?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Yes this happen to me, but check your discs and make sure you haven't have any finger prints or any of that just to make sure because it happen to when playing MK wii and Metriod, Other M but I herd so far you are careful but just do that so it won't happen again but in other words your wii needs to be fixed. I had never had send mywii to get fixed but just check the discs if thats the problem.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I just pulled out the power cable and put it in after two minuites.
I need to pull out the power cable and plug it in again.

You would do well to read your safety and operators manual. Just pulling out the AC/DC cord can damage your Wii and even destroy the motherboard in extreme circumstances.
You would also do well to read it or just about six notifications that have popped up on your screen because the orange light is what it's supposed to be. If you've connected to the internet, it asks you if you want to turn WiiConnect24 on. The Green light means everything is on. The red light means everything is off. The orange light means the system is off but WiiConnect24 is still on. If you don't want that for some reason, you simply need to go to your Wii options and select [WiiConnect24] and select [OFF].

Learn to read your instructions. A scratch on your Wii's casing is nothing, but causing intermittent power failures by unplugging it because you want to change the color of the light the wrong way can easily cause your circuitry to short out leading to random game freezes.

Hope you haven't damaged your system too bad. :)

(I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to help someone from damaging/further damaging their system. Sorry if it came off rude, but getting straight to the issue is the best way I know to help.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom