• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MY WII BROKE!!! :(

I was really exited to play this game, so naturally I preordered it. But, unfortionally, literally A week before the game came out, my Wii broke. How? lets just say I was playing Wii Music way to close to the TV.

So anyway, the Wii turns on, it has power, but there is no screen or sound, it's all just black. Not even the start up screen. I tried to replace the batery, replace the cords, but still, nothing.

It is this that makes me think it is the motherboard, but I don't want to take the Wii apart, plus, I don't have a triwing.

Sending the Wii in for repairs is pointless, as I want to play SS soon, and it is easier to buy a new Wii.

Is there any possible way to fix my Wii without dissasembly? Or will I have to buy a new Wii :(?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Did you check the yellow,white,or red cords, this happen to me. It might be loose, I had to do the same thing.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I feel your pain buddy. Before I got Twilight Princess my game cube was knocked off the table. It must of fell on some important part but from then on it wouldn't turn on. I then got the game but couldn't play it for a month. Turns out Twilight Princess wasn't all that great. Anyways I feel your pain. Try checking all the wires, I've heard story's of power outages doing something odd to the Wii. Don't know if it's true or not but check that out. If all else fails try going to a game store and see if they know anything. Because your going to want to play it was soon as you can, because it's just that awesome.

The same thing happened to me. I would turn the wii on and it would light up, but there was no image on the screen. I reset the AC adapter and everything ended up working fine.

M

missdeep

:( Bummer....
Perhaps check the back of the console to make sure the part where you plug in the cables didn't get knocked loose or become damaged? Maybe you can find a simple fix from the outside?

If it were me, SS is already out so screw it and buy a new one!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Try taking it to Gamestop and ask them for help (at the top of my head lol). Or you could ask a good mechanic/electronic fixer-person to help.

M

Makar14

Ohh that sucks. :( I would try and replace the cables or get it fixed at gamestop. Hope your able to play soon dude!!!

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Dude......that sucks. Make sure it's connected right. When I set mine up, I had to connect the VLR cable (yellow,white,red) whatever it's called, a certain way before I could play Skyward Sword. Make sure this wire's connected right. I just connected it to my VCR and after turning it on, I was able to play. If this still doesn't work, you could try to get a repair on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom